 Administrative / NNTP / 1289
Re: Announcing FTX for discussion groups
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 16:45:41 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Dan Boger wrote:
[...] Currently, all the new posts show up as text/x-ftx, and until I tell
mutt that that's plain text (with some noise), it doesn't display it at all.

Hmm...maybe

isn't the right thing to set.  I didn't expect it to confuse NNTP clients...but
now that you mention it, it makes sense.  If it instead said

what do you think would be a good header to set in order to signify the FTX
content?

--Todd