  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2061 – 2080 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Classic Space Set 1593 / the combo of 6880 and 6929

I am desperately looking to purchase a copy of the instructions to this rare set combo. If anyone was willing to part with the actual set and instructions themselves that would be great too!! The instructions are not on kl.net and I have no other (...) (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.611)

  (canceled)

help, set
(score: 2.611)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

In lugnet.lego.announce, Brad Justus writes: How can I express myself! Whooo...ooohhhhhoooooo!!!!!!! I wasn't even old enough to get this set when I was younger, and now I can get it! My opnion of Lego has just skyrocketed! Thanks Brad! Rob (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

express, set
(score: 2.611)

  Re: Train doors and windows

Hi LUGNET Community members, Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote in message news:slrn7sgjqo.7ai....UTK.EDU... (...) I was going to pledge $500 towards this idea, but when I discovered we were not going to be able to even suggest parts, that (...) (25 years ago, 28-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.611)

  What is the Rarest LEGO set?

This is a reprint from REC.TOYS.LEGO. It is not fact, just my own opinion - and there are at least a dozen other sets I could add to this list. - Gary Istok (...) This is based on my own personal experiences and probably not a true indication of (...) (25 years ago, 14-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.611)

  Re: M-Peedy problem

I have been meaning to try this program, but haven't gotten around to it. Does anyone know how to set it up with LDAO?? Any help with that would be appreciated. Thanks Ryan ***...*** REPLY SEPARATOR ***...*** (...) (25 years ago, 6-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 2.610)

  Another brick in the wall...

I just got some cheap purple buckets, and I want to make some scenery for smoe of my models. The problem is, I don't have many doors or windows (just the ones that come with set 5571, Huge Freaking Truck). Also, by now I've used most of my slopes, (...) (25 years ago, 31-Aug-99, to lugnet.build)

help, set
(score: 2.610)

  I`m thinking of buying mindstorms ?

I`m thinking of buying the lego mindstorms set, the only problem is my money situation. Is it worth spending all my money on this set. If anyone can help me make up my mind I would be very grateful. Many Thanks Rob (25 years ago, 12-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.610)

  Re: God and the Devil and forgiveness (was Re: POV-RAY orange color)

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Larry Pieniazek writes: Simon (URL) I just don't want to share heaven with murderers and torturers, no (...) OK - I may dislike a lot of what Christians say but I'm with Jesse on this one. The mistake I think you're (...) (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, set
(score: 2.610)

  Re: Help!!

(...) <snipped list of 'figs> Hey Jodi- sounds like you've got a decent collection of late 80's castle! I've found the best place to look when I'm trying to identify where a minifig came from is the Fibblesnork guide: (URL) click on the castle link, (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.610)

  Update on the Potter (was: Results from fishing trip)

(...) The set names are added below. Actual catalogued set names may differ, however this helps with an idea of what is in each set. comments in [] are my own opinion and are unverified. Harry Potter: 4701: $12.95 The sorting hat [can we say (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

express, set
(score: 2.610)

  Re: Help with Digital Photography

I've got a Sony Mavica (FD91), but some of the advice will apply to any digital camera (or film for that matter). The on-camera flash is a joke, and most people on the Mavica boards (eg: www.mavican.nu) recommend an additional slave flash (or (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.610)

  Re: Harry Potter sets on 1000steine.de forum

(...) Thanks Frank! Your translation is perfectly right. If someone is interested: there was another posting (by someone who works in a toy shop and who is quite often supported with some vague insiders information). That guy told that the Hogwarts (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.trains)

express, set
(score: 2.609)

  Viewing DAT files

After I posted my DAT file a couple of hours ago, I opened the file and only saw the basic parts of my model displayed, not the slopes, etc. I have never encountered this problem when viewing other people files. I then went to options and set the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

help, set
(score: 2.609)

  Re: Southern UK LEGOfest - 18 September

(...) [snip] (...) I've got the set from 85-89 in varying condition (87 is most ropey) but I like them too much. On the other hand, I've overspent on Lego a bit this month (5561 and 5571- ouch!), so maybe, just maybe... (...) a trains person. Do you (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

help, set
(score: 2.609)

  Re: Datsville Updated

(...) Ouch! (...) To speed things up, make sure you set QUAL to 0! You may also want to comment out the fog, sky, and smooth on the river and hills. (...) Glad you could use my help! The scenery probably looks better at a lower angle shot (so that (...) (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 2.609)

  Re: Track layout for next show.

Robin Sather wrote in message <3b19ad33.14192695@l...et.com>... (...) OK, I had another go at this - it's looking way better! You did a great job improving the track layout, Robin. Next filename is 2-K0004R.tdl and .gif. Here's comments: North end (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

express, set
(score: 2.609)

  Re: HP-Set-Pictures at 1000steine.de

(...) me is the Hogwarts Express. There seems to be lots of new hair and headgear pieces. Plus 2 colors of Purple sorcerers hats. There are purple chairs. The Owls look pretty cool. Plus it looks like a cool set of armor in the big Castle set. Only (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle)

express, set
(score: 2.609)

  Re: Libertarianism again.

I'm on slippery ground here and I think I may trip myself up, as we have guests coming over and I only have a few mins. Forgive me for not interspersing.... To the points raised about the poor. I don't think Mike's thesis is that there will not be (...) (25 years ago, 4-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, set
(score: 2.609)

  Re: Kego Constructopedia

The Lego-Robotics WikiWeb could be constructed as a Constructopedia It would be very easy to create a Yahoo!-style category hierarchy, and the search utility just about takes care of itself. I have added a few pages to it, documenting (and linking (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.609)

More:  Next Page >>