 General / 7453
Re: Help!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 16:57:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jodi Neal writes:
OK you manics out there I need some help fiugring out what sets these minifigs
come from.  I got them in 88, or 89, not sure which year. They all came from
some part of the castle sets, as that is what my sister liked.

<snipped list of 'figs>

Hey Jodi- sounds like you've got a decent collection of late 80's castle!

I've found the best place to look when I'm trying to identify where a minifig
came from is the Fibblesnork guide:

http://www.lugnet.com/fibblesnork/lego/guide/

Just click on the castle link, and start browsing sets until you see one of
the 'figs you're looking for.  Click on the fig, and it will tell you all the
sets that 'fig appeared in.  Then you can look at what else you've got to try
and narrow down to a specific set.

Hope that helps...

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/