  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 1981 – 2000 of about 99000.
Search took 0.04 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Old sets being sold in new guise?

"Jacob Arnold" <jacob@gridface.com> wrote in message news:GDoy0K.Buy@lugnet.com... (...) Have to disagree with you. Gash N' Wash Express is a great set. If this turns out to be real, I can see myself buying several of these. I have one of these and (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

express, set
(score: 2.619)

  QuiteC IR interfacing to lego firmware IR

Hi, QuiteC's IR facilities are rudimentary. They send and receive single bytes. I need to be able to make it send and receive lego IR protocol messages for opcode 0xf7. I'm not having much luck. When I send a 0xf7 opcode with a message of 0x03 (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

help, header
(score: 2.619)

  Re: help me spend some money!

Yes, I've seen e-lab in the catalog, and thought of trying to get one set in with my other stuff, but the grant was specifically for robotics (because I wrote it before elab came out....) and I want enough for a whole class. My curriculum this year (...) (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.619)

  Help me ID these pieces?

I picked up a bag of assorted LEGO at a thrift store yesterday. In it were a couple of nice things, an almost complete 6268 Renegade Runner and and almost all of the track from the 6991 Monorail System. It looks like most of the pieces are space (...) (25 years ago, 7-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.619)

  Re: New 8-wide passenger train online!

(...) "Riviera-Express" (...) I am most intrigued by the creative details of the baggage and restaurant wagons! The "tricks" used for the kitchen window/doors upside down are clever. Roof-top details and interior items are such nice accents. Love (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.build)

express, set
(score: 2.619)

  Re: New 8-wide passenger train online!

(...) "Riviera-Express" (...) I am most intrigued by the creative details of the baggage and restaurant wagons! The "tricks" used for the kitchen window/doors upside down are clever. Roof-top details and interior items are such nice accents. Love (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

express, set
(score: 2.619)

  Re: Message indexing awry?

(...) I couldn't say that messages have been moved, however if messages are set followup-to another group, then we obviously have a chance of hitting this issue. I have yet to find a regularity with this behavior, since we have quite a large number (...) (18 years ago, 27-Nov-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

set, followup
(score: 2.619)

  Re: Hello?

(...) From the hacker's dictionary: (URL) it is being suggested that some of your assertions, statements and/or questions are of such a nature as to be troll bait. That is, most reasonable persons would not be making the set (taken as a whole) of (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

outlook, set
(score: 2.618)

  Re: GEEKS HELP!

(...) On the plus side, hard drive space is one of the easier things to enhance. Get a second drive, set the M/S jumpers (on both drives, right?), and stick it into the system. Steve (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

help, set
(score: 2.618)

  Re: Cows (and chickens and pigs and fruit oh boy!)

Greg, If you can get the scala spicy kitchen set for cheap (I think it's like 12 bucks at shop at home) you can get a roast bird piece with removable legs, and sausage links to sell to your bbq lovin' minifigs. I also lifted some Jam Jars for my (...) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.western)

express, set
(score: 2.618)

  Re: Points of Discussion....

(...) Ginny is 1 year younger than Harry and the gang (...) I think Harry and Hermione won't be a couple for one reason and one reason only....Harry is the target of Voldemort.....Hermione gets too uptight about Harry's safety..... I think Ron would (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

express, set
(score: 2.618)

  Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.

With the closing of LEGO New Zealand now is a good a time as any to reveal the opportunity I had to order LEGO pieces in bulk through LEGO NZ. I'm pretty certain that there are others out there who through good fortune are likewise able to order in (...) (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.618)

  Find of the Year (FOTY)

I was looking through a weekly magazine that advertises secondhand goods for a Housebus to buy when I spotted a LEGO ad (very rare). It was for a boxed electric train set. On making the phone call I found out it was for a 7740 Inter City Express (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.general)

express, set
(score: 2.618)

  Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.

(...) So, you think Sanjay's purpose in posting was to brag? Not to inform, to share an experience, to pass on information that might be useful to other folks trying to get bulk orders to happen? Personally, I didn't get the tone of "Ah ha ha ha, I (...) (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.618)

  LDlite 1.6 problems

I have been having tons of problems with Ldlite 1.6 I know it's been out for quite a while, but I don't use it much so I never bothered to say anything. I'll list the problems below. I haven't had any problems with previous versions of Ldlite. Can't (...) (25 years ago, 3-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

help, set
(score: 2.618)

  RE: help me spend some money!

(...) I hope by irellevant you mean there will be a curriculum but you are unsure of the content!!! :-) Bio, did you say bio? Here are some LEGO related bio ideas... 1. Actuators - how does the natural world move things? Hydraulics (simulate with (...) (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.618)

  Re: Obscure Acronyms,Insults, and Nicknames (was: Re: Sawnee Mnt. Coal Tipple)

(...) Since it was obvious you were referring to yourself with the unarmed man comment, I didn't really see the need to followup. Why make explicit what everyone already knows but is too polite to point out? FUT set to ot.fun, which you should have (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

set, followup
(score: 2.618)

  Re: How to tell Cellulose Acetate from ABS

Hi Gary and others who like old Lego, Its definitely the dog days of summer here in Saint Louis. I was doing the same, sorting, and finding a lot more CA pieces than I realized I had. I found a few of these white 4x8 plates with one round corner. (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.618)

  Re: Harry Potter Creator box art

(...) I wonder if 5972 will be the set number for the Hogwarts Express? Speculations? (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

express, set
(score: 2.617)

  Re: Harry Potter Creator box art

About the Hogwarts Express train on the box front: There is no set number involved here (unlike past LEGO train sets). The 5972 numbering is the actual number on the train used in the film. See: (URL) (23 years ago, 19-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

express, set
(score: 2.617)

More:  Next Page >>