  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 1961 – 1980 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  29 Luscious Lego Lots for Auction, 8880 still at $1.00!

No Reserves on most. Visit: (URL) Currently Lego Trains: 7817 Crane Wagon, rare, unopened, from the 'gray era' $1.00 Lego Technic: 8880 Super Car - MISB $1.00 Lego Town: 6378 Service Station (Shell Oil) - Unopened $51.00 Lego Castle: 6057 Sea (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Legoland visit

I have not been in Legoland (Billund) since I was 12, but me and my husband were there 19.-20. of August, and we found that they had a _sale_ there. I do not know their policy when it comes to these things, but the deals were: 50% of old and new (...) (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Re: Zellers and Lego

(...) John, I was at my local (Brantford, Ontario) Zellers on Sunday for the BOGOHO and didn't see anything that "turned my crank". I did see a few 7201s but even using BOGOHO I don't like the price - 46 pieces for $15+tax? (assuming you buy two (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.ca)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Re: Woolworths & Harry Potter

I just went to Woolworth this morning and so they also have the buy one get one half price (half price on the cheapest one :-( ). But until the 19th, you also get a 5GBP voucher if you spend more than 25 quids. The voucher need to be spent after the (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.harrypotter)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  FS: Small sets (cheap)

Franz Koeck Vienna/Austria Mail to: koeck@xpoint.at I have for sale the following LEGO-sets: 6245 Harbor Sentry (used, complete including original instruction and original box) USD 4,-- 6265 Sabre Island (used, complete including original (...) (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  lego direct, please make some space product

All other main themes have had something. Train has the MOT, the metroliner, the accessory packs and now this new train. Town has the Gas & Wash Express, the Pizza To Go, the Breezeway Cafe and some great accessory packs Castle has the Guarded Inn, (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) Yes. You are absolutely correct. These are the things I've said. The two things are not mutually exclusive. I am not such a 'brick purest' that I don't recognize the value of specialty pieces. However, as mentioned, I don't buy a set because (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  *RED BRICK ALERT* If you know ANYBODY!!

If you know anybody who are... •IN THE DARK AGES •LEFT THE LEGO COMMUNITY or just out of the LOOP. •NO ACCESS TO THE INTERNET •LEFT THE COUNTRY or are ON A LONG VACATION on a private island. •PASSED AWAY (try to contact family/friends about saving (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Re: Clones Database (was Re: MB sightings)

(...) One reason I would like to see a clone database hosted by Lugnet would so that it could have a consistent feel. Todd has gone to a lot of effort to produce a good set database engine, why squander that effort only on LEGO brand sets? If Todd (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  -z- Preview of Harry Potter -z-

I've just espied the trailer for the new ‘Sorcerers Stone’ film, and it appears to be far more castle-like than town!!! ***Pure speculation:*** With Witches, Wizards, brooms, castle-like buildings, (The school appeared very castle-like with (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Re: Fed UP!!!!!!!!

In lugnet.general, Marc Nelson, Jr. wrote: Thanks for setting followups appropriately. (...) No, if posted in appropriate groups, and if they are constructive opinions, some people are just rattling of the same line again and again. To those, we (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.color, FTX) !

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Re: Where did you lot spring from? (comparitive on-line costs)

(...) Ok a quick comparison on a sample of sets Prices are Australian$ and do not include any delivery Sources: (URL) back of my head) In order Dstore:toyspot:toysa...e:retailer Podracer $32.95: $28.95: $36.50: <can't remember> Naboo Fighter $49.95: (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Train Show Brainstorming Notes - LONG!

TRAIN SHOWS 2001 - Brainstorming Notes From VLC Meeting - April 27, 2001 These are primarily Kevin's and my notes from the first ideas session. I've added a couple of other ideas in the meantime. This stuff is not set in stone, or even mud for that (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Re: Technic sidebar thingie

(...) Nope, I was out of the loop on that one, and if I had been in it I probably would've voiced my opinion that it shouldn't happen. I am glad to hear that you talked to Rene about it beforehand, though. (...) I was granted access to change (...) (18 years ago, 12-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  LEGO World Club December 2001

The long awaited Harry Potter issue! (Aside: My daughter, Hazel, aged 3.75, can identify *all* the characters, she even identified Harry Potter leaning out the window of the Hogwarts Express... good to see the preschool curriculum staying up to (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Re: Bag info on peeron.com

(...) I think that bag info is useful where the bags were organized and marked by lego as seperate entities. In some sets, the bags are merely a packaging convience on the part of TLC manufacturing and there is no guarantee that two copies of the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.db.inv)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  New Items On The Vault, plus Reduced Prices on Most Others!

----Prices on almost everything have been cut!!!---- Many items are now being sold below cost!!! Plus we have more new items - Star Wars, Dinosaurs, Mars, Kabaya Bionicle II and Jack Stone, Target Train, Model Team and much more! SPECIAL - Get a (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Re: Incredible Shrinking Disease

(...) Ar! Pirates of the Carribean returning under guise of the Town lineup! But is Disney World marketable worldwide? (Euro-Disney is a byword among US comics.) Imagine if Lego were working with Disney to do a just-in-time deluxe movie special (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.town)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Re: Star Wars Sets on sale at Target...

"Joe Meno" <jmenomeno@aol.com> wrote in message news:Gyop0L.6wH@lugnet.com... (...) sale: (...) Historically the Target in Garner and the Target in Cary were pretty much on the same clearance schedule. However, during this past post Christmas, they (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  New Items on The Vault - Last time! (many reductions too)

You are on this mailing list because you have expressed interest in new items at Inside The Vault - please email me if you wish to be removed or if you are getting this twice. This is the last list of New Items on The Vault! There are over 20 new (...) (21 years ago, 24-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

More:  Next Page >>