  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 1621 – 1640 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Color change: **CEO Draft Letter**

(...) Haha that reminds me - the only 2004+ set I have is 4492 MINI Star Destroyer. It's sitting here in the original plastic container, minus all the non-bley pieces. I'd be happy to send this back to TLC with a letter to help prove our point! (...) (20 years ago, 1-Dec-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

help, set
(score: 0.995)

  Train Set Design (Help?)

I realize that Track Designer has an elevation feature, but are there other sources of information on creating terrian for an L-Gauge train set? I have roughly an 11' x 11' room in which a shelf system is going. The layout is two modified dog bone (...) (20 years ago, 22-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 0.995)

  Re: LMC - Guest

(...) lol Gauging from his grip on that hammer, I'm guessing that Abner must have been a big help. (URL) JOHN (13 years ago, 24-Feb-12, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

help
(score: 0.995)

  Re: eudora thread bug

(...) Yes. Cool! I knew that Todd had placed hyperlinks somewhere around LUGNET that, when clicked on, would launch your browser's default newsreader to read that newsgroup, but I didn't remember where those links were. Thus the long blathering (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express, set
(score: 0.995)

  Looking for Bionicle Masks.....

Hey everyone, This weekend i have had alot of problems with my isp and my Outlook express. But anyways i am looking for bionicle masks, and or parts...I am willing to trade. I have alot of different things to trade like space, western, castle, town, (...) (24 years ago, 18-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

outlook, express
(score: 0.995)

  Looking for Bionicle Masks....

Hey everyone, This weekend i have had alot of problems with my isp and my Outlook express. But anyways i am looking for bionicle masks, and or parts...I am willing to trade. I have alot of different things to trade like space, western, castle, town, (...) (24 years ago, 18-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic)

outlook, express
(score: 0.995)

  Re: LDrawIni API (was: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths)

"Lars C. Hassing" <sp.lars@am.hassings.dk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:Hun57C.1xM8@lugnet.com... (...) four functions (...) data, (...) dirs. (...) model. (...) those with <MODELDIR>. (...) remaining loading of parts. (...) dirs) Don mentioned that (...) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

set, header
(score: 0.995)

  Color change: **CEO Draft Letter**

I've drafted a letter, and had my wife review for grammar, context and presentation. By way of credentials, my wife has worked as both a full time external communications, and internal executive communications writer in a Fortune 100 company for (...) (20 years ago, 30-Nov-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

help, set
(score: 0.994)

  Ill tidings for Built-To-Rule?

My local TRU has the entire line of BTR sets (Transformers, GI Joe, and Tonka) on 50% clearance. Well, they say 50%, but sets that were $12.98 are not $6.98, etc. Obviously, this speaks poorly of BTR’s outlook, but it affords the opportunity to (...) (21 years ago, 8-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

outlook, set
(score: 0.994)

  Re: Appreciating what TLG and Lego Direct have done for AFOL's

(...) Sorry that I gave you a wrong impression. One important point is that I am very straightforward - When I consider something to be a mistake, I say so. Because the worst thing to do with a mistake is to ignore it in the hope it might just go (...) (20 years ago, 25-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego)

help, set
(score: 0.994)

  Re: email settings

(...) Hi David, interesting effect we are seeing here; it turns out that LUGNET stores your posting email address outside of your normal user profile. Remember that you need to authorize any email address you wish to use for posting separately? It (...) (15 years ago, 31-Jan-10, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

header
(score: 0.994)

  FA: New Lego 4561 Railway Express MINT

Other than some slight shelf wear, this set is MINT. New in sealed box, Lego 4561 Railway Express. Buy it Now priced. First bid gets it! (URL) Thx, Dave (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

express, set
(score: 0.994)

  New train MOC pictures

The first new pictures of my train MOCs have appeared on Brickshelf: LMS 2-6-0+0-6-2T Garratt Steam Engine: (URL) has 5 motors (2 train, 2x 71427 and 1 micro motor in the cab to turn the coal bunker) and working valve gear. Toby the Tram: (URL) with (...) (21 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce.moc)

express, set
(score: 0.994)

  Re: TLG and "Seeding"

I think the marketing department needs some help. Every time I hear "our market testing shows that kids and parents want juniorization" I am amazed at how large the gap between marketing and reality is. Parents and kids want the exact same things (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

help, express, set
(score: 0.994)

  LDrawIni API (was: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths)

Here are my ideas of an API for accessing the LDrawIni settings. The basic idea is that it should be very simple to use, there are only four functions and a data structure declaration. First you call LDrawIniGet to read and initialize all relevant (...) (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

set, header
(score: 0.994)

  That old set FEELING...

Yesterday I opened a MISB 6929 Starfleet Voyager and build it. The build took surprisingly long time, but it was worth every minute of it. There was a FEELING building this classic, seeing it grow in front of your eyes, that I just don't get (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.town)

express, set
(score: 0.994)

  Upcoming December sale at The Brickee Mart

Hi all, just a quick note that I will be having a sale on everything in the store during December. I will be posting more and updating my page December 1 but I wanted to at least give people a 'heads-up' in case you had been eyeing something but (...) (20 years ago, 26-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 0.994)

  It's getting cold, pass me another Lego set

Funny story out of Finnland. It seems a huge batch of counterfit Lego sets were seized by Finnish authorities. These poor bricks have been given the death sentance, but don't worry their lives will not have been in vain, their death will help to (...) (20 years ago, 24-Nov-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

help, set
(score: 0.994)

  Re: 8-wide "Hogwart's Express" using Big Ben wheels

(...) Done, well sort of. I have already completed a mallard, although it was built before bbb wheels. Instead i am using the old red wheels, and some metal flanges they are very similar in size to the bbb wheels. The way I acomplished it was a set (...) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

express, set
(score: 0.993)

  AFOLs and Mindstorms

My colleague, Jan Beyer has asked me to pass along word of something cool he's working on. As he works to help community build and spread even further in Europe, he was thinking it might be fun to pull together an AFOL Mindstorms competition. Sorta (...) (20 years ago, 23-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.robotics, FTX) !

help, set
(score: 0.993)

More:  Next Page >>