  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 1641 – 1660 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Appreciating what TLG and Lego Direct have done for AFOL's

(...) Well, there will always be AFOLs who will forever vocally belittle, despise, and challenge the color change. And you'll just have to deal with it. My guess is that the majority still *very* much hates the color change (that's certainly the (...) (20 years ago, 23-Nov-04, to lugnet.color)

help, set
(score: 0.993)

  Re: New Space?

(...) I personally would like to see a neo-classic space or neo-BlacktronI. Basically the "story arc", color schemes and insignia of the original theme with newer designs and newer parts. Something along the lines of the classic space contest w/o (...) (20 years ago, 23-Nov-04, to lugnet.space) !

help, set
(score: 0.992)

  Re: New Dragons Sets

<snip> (...) Maybe, maybe not. I think I'd like to find out for certain though. At least as far as the Vorgon Stronghold goes (even if it's like the U.S. version (i.e. "normal," I wouldn't mind a second copy of the set; very nice BURP-like pieces.) (...) (20 years ago, 22-Nov-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

help, set
(score: 0.992)

  LEGO Agrees to Meeting After 50,000 Denounce Selling Out Girls

LEGO Agrees to Meeting After 50,000 Denounce Selling Out Girls From Change.org Feb. 9, 2012 By Bailey Shoemaker-Richards After a month and more than 50,000 petition signatures, an open letter, numerous radio shows, TV segments, blog posts, articles, (...) (13 years ago, 10-Feb-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

help
(score: 0.992)

  The Adventurers Travel in Style

I finally completed my lastest project, The Adventurer's Expedition Train. Finally, Johnny Thunder, Miss Pippin Reed, and Professor Kilroy can travel in style as they cross the continent looking for adventure. The train consists of 4 custom train (...) (20 years ago, 22-Nov-04, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

help, set
(score: 0.992)

  Re: skirting port blocking?

"Matthew Miller" <mattdm@mattdm.org> wrote in message news:slrnc3s027.249.....bu.edu... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) [ ... snipped ... ] This is exactly what I do at work to reply to my non-work e-mail. Anything I send from my Mindspring account at (...) (21 years ago, 26-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

outlook, set
(score: 0.992)

  Re: Instead of ~Moved to

(...) I was going to start my response with "I don't understand", but Orion beat me to it. It is absolutely not necessary to update existing models with the replacement file referred to by the "~Moved to" file, but maybe I am missing something about (...) (15 years ago, 20-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad)

header
(score: 0.992)

  Internals of a monorail point

I recently bought a very cheap monorail point from Bricklink as it was broken, so I had nothing to lose by opening it up. Looking at the bottom ((URL) it would appear that all it takes is to release the 5 clips and the base will come off. Not true, (...) (20 years ago, 20-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 0.992)

  Medium stone and light gray

Hi All, I want to buy 'set #4855 spidermans train rescue' for it's windows. Peeron says that they are some 'Medium Stone' colored. Is there any noticabely large difference between it and light gray? Is there any colour comparision chart available (...) (20 years ago, 18-Nov-04, to lugnet.color)

help, set
(score: 0.992)

  Re: LEGO "Man Cave"

(...) BUSTED!!! You are correct. Find is a code word. Thats why I was hoping if Step 3 fails, you would help out with the Find2.0 plan. Chris Pie Judge B.E.D. (13 years ago, 3-Feb-12, to lugnet.trains)

help
(score: 0.992)

  Re: TRU specials

(...) If any MUGS can get them, I would like 2 of the 500 extra parts sets and a tie-Y wing set. I'll be able to get payment to you and collect at the Jan Craigieburn meeting. Let me know if you can help, Benjamin Whytcross (20 years ago, 18-Nov-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

help, set
(score: 0.991)

  (canceled)

help, set
(score: 0.991)

  Re: Universal Color List...finally

(...) With all due respect I don't think the color change had much if any real effect on sales. I am no LEGO appologist, actually the change bothers me more and more as time passes but I don't have the time or desire to waist time complaining about (...) (20 years ago, 19-Nov-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego, FTX)

help, set
(score: 0.991)

  Re: LEGO "Man Cave"

(...) Steve, Steve, Steve, You have it all wrong, all that sun your getting is making you soft. Glad I saw this post in time, and its not too late. Here is what you need: Step 1: Invite Chris Magno to build and construct a REAL (...) (13 years ago, 3-Feb-12, to lugnet.trains)

help
(score: 0.991)

  LEGO event at TRU's nationwide 2/4/12 benefitting Alex's Lemonade Stand-fight childhood cancer!

This special event being held at Toys"R"Us stores across the country lets you experience the brand new building craze, LEGO® Friends, and support Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation (ALSF) in the fight against childhood cancer! LEGO will hold an (...) (13 years ago, 2-Feb-12, to lugnet.events)

help
(score: 0.991)

  Re: LEGO sells "violent" toys?

(...) Well cats have claws. But they are there for hunting (and destroying furniture), and they are comparably small. Compare the Bionicle claws to the overall size of the "figures". And cats do not use spears or flaming swords... (...) Thinking and (...) (20 years ago, 17-Nov-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

help, set
(score: 0.991)

  Re: 8-wide "Hogwart's Express" using Big Ben wheels

(...) Well, stop wasting your time on LUGNet and get on with it! ;-) Seriously Ben, we can hardly wait. I gather these prototypes have some of the back of the wheel missing too, so the flanges of the outer wheels can tuck in behind. These means the (...) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

express, set
(score: 0.991)

  Forward or backward?

I've just got back into Mindstorms and I'm updating an old program. I'm writing a task that needs to know in which direction one of the motors is set. Now I could have sworn their was an easy way to do this, but my memory has gone blank and the help (...) (20 years ago, 15-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

help, set
(score: 0.991)

  LEGO® Systems, Inc. donates $250,000 to help Rotary Club of Enfield

LEGO donates $250,000 to help Rotary Club of Enfield build accessible playground By Elizabeth Roman, The Republican January 17, 2012 ENFIELD– A large contribution from the LEGO® Children’s Fund will make it possible for the Rotary Club of Enfield, (...) (13 years ago, 18-Jan-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

help
(score: 0.991)

  Re: Why the early end to 10040 Black Seas Barracuda?

(...) I'll follow up my own post and also express my amazement that 10000 Guarded Inn and 10039 Black Falcon's Fortress sold out sometime in the last couple of days. At least the Guarded Inn re-release has been out for a bit longer. I suppose this (...) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle)

express, set
(score: 0.991)

More:  Next Page >>