 Organizations / United States / SANDLUG / 27
26  |  28
Subject:
BrikWars Planning for SANDLUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sandlug, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 2004 00:39:19 GMT

I hope to start a semi-regular Brikwars game campaign for our area/group. To help move that goal forward I propose three tasks for anyone interested in participating.

1. Create a team concept
Pick a color scheme (Black-with-Red-Trim and Orange-and-Grey are taken)
Name your Hero- You may want to just pick a title as individuals have a habit of dying fairly regularly.
Pick some fun social attributes, and then play them up during games.

e.g. Aaron’s Team-
The Dominion of Creative Infringement
Orange-and-Grey
Led by General Apathy and Major Boredom
Oppression of all rational peoples and the total annihilation of seriousness.

2. Build a Castle and an Army
You need a castle for the next game- which will be soon...
You need an army of castle era (or TL 2) for the next game

3. Help me find an allergen free location central for our players.
Carlsbad is probably the most central, but those of us closest have pets. We have some very allergic players. We need enough room for 4-8 people, tables for the game, and somewhere to set snacks. Free is generally preferable. Maybe a library or college campus???
Brainstorm time!

Aaron S