 People / Support / 6
5  |  7
Subject:
It can never end can it
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.support
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 2004 00:32:52 GMT
(canceled)

Message has 5 Replies:
  Re: It can never end can it

(...) Jamie, I know I cant do anything to help the way you feel at this moment, but I can not leave this post unanswered. There are people that do understand. During the moments of deep depression, where every low you feel, and every bit of pain (...) (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.people.support)
  Re: It can never end can it

In lugnet.people.support, Jamie Obrien wrote: <snip> (...) Well, lets dust off some skellys in my closet... Depression runs in the family. I didn't know this when I was younger and couldn't figure out why I'd get really really down every so often. (...) (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.people.support)
  Re: It can never end can it

(...) Jamie, I don't know you personally, but I am aware that there are a variety of people here at Lugnet who know you and care about you. Please don't do anything rash - both Janey and David are good people and if you want to talk, they are (...) (20 years ago, 9-Dec-04, to lugnet.people.support)
  Re: It can never end can it

Hi, Jamie. My name’s Mike. I’m the guy who made the first post in LUGNET/People/Support. I know what it feels like to have life come crashing down on top of you. I know what it’s like to have things suddenly turn dark, for all the fun and joy to get (...) (20 years ago, 9-Dec-04, to lugnet.people.support, FTX)
  (canceled)