  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 1501 – 1520 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Wire routing

It has been a really long time since I've posted in .trains seeking help! (maybe never, I forget) :) So, anyway, here's the sitch. I have a diesel loco I am building. As many of you know, I usually don't use baseplates (and since this one needs (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 1.010)

  Re: who does chris think he is?

Hi Chris, nice to meet you. I'd've liked to converse under better circumstances, but needs must dictate. At any rate, you raise some very good points, and I appreciate your honesty. I also understand your need for some of the language, although (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX) !!

help, set
(score: 1.010)

  NELUG BrikWars: !Zombies!

On Saturday, January 29th, in Lawrence, MA, NELUG will hold the first BrikWar game in our "2005: The Year of BrikWars" series. A ridiculously ambitious plan to secure more BrikWar carnage for next 12 months by putting some damned forethought into (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.gaming.brikwars)

help, set
(score: 1.009)

  Re: CS Engineering bay (mostly) complete

(...) Snipped... With that said, however, friends are here, as they have (...) Dave, I can not wait to see this all up and running at Brickfete 2012, I know its been a labour of love, but its also a huge crowd pleaser, and I for one, am entirely (...) (12 years ago, 25-May-12, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)

help
(score: 1.009)

  Re: The "LUGNET community" vs. the "LEGO community," and computer literacy

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:HDJoDL.156p@lugnet.com... (...) documentation (...) joining (...) I wasnt sure where to put this but since it came up here I thought this might work. I am an NNTP posting fan so when I found (...) (21 years ago, 20-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

help, outlook
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Suggestions required for medium sized sets with lots of grey

(...) Does this list help? These are the 30 sets with the most gray/new gray, with MSRP $20-$60 and released in 2000 or later. PartQty is the amount of gray part. UnitPrice is the MSRP/PartQty -- that is, how much you are paying for each gray part, (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.color, FTX) !

help, set
(score: 1.009)

  A concern voiced publicly

Hello. I don't usually post to this group, as I don't find it necessary. Others often voice my concerns more eloquently and cogently. But perhaps this time, Lugnet Admins can help me understand. Today, I read this post: (URL) in which 7 other groups (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.009)

  Galactic Summit comes to a close

--CRUAN'ATAN NEWS BRIEF-- For months now, Cruan'atan and foreign diplomats have been working together during the Galactic Summit to decide the use of un-manned space probes for interstellar exploration throughout the galaxy. With representatives (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

help, set
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Super-Agent Vignettes

(...) No element is useless. Well, maybe some of those poops, but sometimes it just takes a little work. And yes, I know I stole the rocket design from the Saturn V set. I can't help it, I got lazy. It was the last one I built, and by that time I (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jan-05, to lugnet.build, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.009)

  Re: (MOC) 36-gun Frigate RTS LEGOMALEE

(...) pic link removed (...) thanks! (...) Thats really what set me off, to build this MOC, because the turkey sets were on sale! I ordered 12 of them in november, cheap! (URL) 2 3665 Brown Slope Brick 45 2 x 1 Inverted (Pic) 5 3660 Brown Slope (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jan-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Part Identification Help Needed

(...) Yep - that's the one. In my defense, I have this part in white and did not think to look up "windscreen." All my uncataloged parts are now cataloged - so, I am set. Thanks!! -- Thomas Main thomasmain@myrealbox.com (20 years ago, 14-Jan-05, to lugnet.parts)

help, set
(score: 1.008)

  Re: Jake did good?

(...) Hi Ben - Please continue to express your opinion in the new newsgroup, lugnet.color [1]. I've set the follow-ups for this post to that group. Thanks! -Tim [1] (URL) (20 years ago, 9-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.color)

express, set
(score: 1.008)

  New Year's Eve Fundraiser

On New Year's Eve I was asked if I'd like to help David Jolley with a display in Irthlingborough (UK) to raise money for charity. I was visiting my parents nearby at the time, so took along as many of my models as I could fit in the car. David had a (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.space, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.007)

  NQC API for the new Swan firmware

I am working feverishly on updates to NQC which will include extensions to the built-in API in support of Dick Swan's new firmware. My intent is to be consistent with the existing NQC API. However, there are some issues I am debating and I would (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

help, set
(score: 1.007)

  Re: Restart of LDA2001 Project (using LDraw models - L3P - POV)

(...) Ok, so I'll explain why I'm going with POV-Ray. First, did you see this: (URL) install Quicktime to see the MPEG4 (MPEG4 is a standard, I don't know why Windows Media Player wont display it). Anyway, I had to install Divx to see that AVI. :) (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.animation)

help, set
(score: 1.007)

  Re: New LDraw based editor... GLIDE.

Hi I’m now working on GLIDE and clicking again. I have moved house and job which is why I have not done any work on GLIDE over the last 6 months or so. Version 0.74 is now available for download. (URL) can now set the background colour of an edit (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.lcd)

help, set
(score: 1.007)

  Re: The Great Ball Contraption

"Brian Davis" <brdavis@iusb.edu> wrote in message news:IA02Dv.1DH7@lugnet.com... (...) Hmm I must have missed that list post. I am kind of working on a contraption, but it's main aim is to sort LEGO bricks, which are a lot less likely to slide than (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 1.006)

  Re: Announcing new Legend!

Larry, (...) Although i have both metroliners (being the legend in multiple copies), i must admit i bought the legend mostly for the parts. But if it was in new light grey, there would not be no reason for me to buy it. Again to the point of my (...) (20 years ago, 8-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

express, set
(score: 1.006)

  Re: LDraw.org 2010-01 Parts Update Now Available

(...) In lugnet.cad, Roland Melkert also wrote some other text. The 6.5 shock absorber is made by Jeff Boen and the unofficial file at the parts tracker(1) is prepared by Steve Bliss. Both have affirmed the Contributor Agreement, so the unofficial (...) (15 years ago, 5-Apr-10, to lugnet.cad)

header
(score: 1.006)

  Re: Announcing new legend!

(...) Together, yes, I can tell. Takes a second, but I can tell. It's not overly hard. Put them together on a MOC? if they're on a flat surface, side by side, then, yes, you can see that something's slightly off. Put them together on the same MOC a (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

express, set
(score: 1.006)

More:  Next Page >>