  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 1301 – 1320 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: trying to change my email address

(...) Hello Juergen, When you say "has no effect," what did you expect to happen? That is, what did you do which had no effect but should have? (...) It looks like you're all set -- you just need to get your newsreader to send the following 'From:' (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

set, header
(score: 2.728)

  SPI problems

I am trying to connect my Handyboard with a Motorola 68HC11A1FN chip inside with a AD7858L- 12-bit ADC. In my IC code I first write to the DDRD (Port D Data Direction Register) ($1009) and activate SCK(bit4), MOSI(bit3), MISO(bit2). Then I write to (...) (26 years ago, 16-Jul-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, set
(score: 2.727)

  Re: Simultaneous Control of Multiple Servos

That's the way I thought it had to be done. What I was considering was routines that moved each leg the same short distance (for straight line walking). Walking would consist of very short increments of movement. Now, this seems like it would move (...) (26 years ago, 17-Jul-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, set
(score: 2.727)

  Re: The "LUGNET community" vs. the "LEGO community," and computer literacy

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:HDJoDL.156p@lugnet.com... (...) documentation (...) joining (...) I wasnt sure where to put this but since it came up here I thought this might work. I am an NNTP posting fan so when I found (...) (21 years ago, 20-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

help, outlook
(score: 2.726)

  Re: Setting the From: header in slrn

(...) As long as your newsreader (or posting agent/client) either leaves it blank or sets it to a unique value, it's OK. But it's not something to mess with in the same way that other headers like the 'From:' line can be messed with. IOW, the (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.admin.nntp)

set, header
(score: 2.725)

  Re: lugnet.dev.null or somesuch

(...) Than a trashbin? Well, quite a bit different I would hope, at least the participants would like to think so. What are you trying to say here? (...) I'm net savvy and I forget somewhere between 10 and 25 percent of the time. Setting followups (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

set, followup
(score: 2.723)

  Re: Bi-level commuter train

Steve, I made some a few years ago. They where more LEGO than scale. Here is a picture of one with the prototype: (URL) are to other galleries with pics: (URL) Railway Express (VRE) has some info about the Kawasaki bi-levels that they have: (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

help, express
(score: 2.723)

  HB and the Bloomington HS Solar Bike Team

Hello All, I posted a little note a while back about our use of the HB on the two bikes that our local high school is using in solar bike races in Topeka and Akita, Japan. Well the races are over and I thought that some of you may be interested in (...) (26 years ago, 31-Jul-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, set
(score: 2.723)

  (canceled)

set, header
(score: 2.722)

  My review of the 4561 Railway Express

#4561 Railway Express Ages 8-12 645 Pcs USA: $139.00 I got this set as my big gift for Christmas 1999. I originally planned on getting the more sophisticated freight train, but when I learned of this mid-year release, I decided that it was the (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.reviews)

express, set
(score: 2.721)

  Big hauls in Brookline, MA

Hi guys, gotta be brief but I found a big load of good-stuff in Brookline, MA today. I only bought one set but I'll be happy to go back and pick up stuff if anyone's interested. I found the most stuff at this store called 'Learning Express', near (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

express, set
(score: 2.721)

  Re: Swelug?

(...) Jag måste erkänna att jag har svårt att tänka mig något smidigare än det här. Jag läser grupperna med Outlook Express, skriver mina inlägg och svarar på konfirmeringsmailen. Jag behöver inte ens vara ansluten till internet när jag gör det. En (...) (16 years ago, 6-Dec-08, to lugnet.loc.se)

outlook, express
(score: 2.721)

  Re: loc.au problems

(...) I suspect double posting would be much more annoying than the non-threading, (although I can't really speak for anyone else). Actually the non-threading doesn't really bother me, I read messages in sequential order in loc.au (either "forwards" (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

set, header
(score: 2.721)

  Use NELUG buttons and banners on LUGNET home pages.

I have set up a LUGNET page on how to use the NELUG buttons and banners on LUGNET home pages. (URL) you would like to express your interest in NELUG from your LUGNET home pages please feel free to use these images and link to the NELUG home page. (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.publish)

express, set
(score: 2.720)

  Re: Pull down menus

"Rick Kujawa" <spacerocks@iname.com> wrote in message news:FzCEw0.K70@lugnet.com... (...) posting (...) menus? I (...) IMHO I don't think a pulldown/selection field is a good option. There are too many newsgroups to make a selection box more (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

set, followup
(score: 2.720)

  Re: I hate MOCPages

(...) Get OE-QuoteFix (or Outlook-quotefix) from (URL) Outlook (and Express) behaves like a real program... (20 years ago, 3-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

outlook, express
(score: 2.719)

  Re: REPLYTO field.

(...) Another couple of reasons: If the 'Reply-To:' header is set to the list, then the probability goes way up that auto-reply handlers (i.e, "I'm on vacation" notices and so fort) will find their way to the list when they should have gone instead (...) (24 years ago, 12-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

set, header
(score: 2.718)

  Re: Planes for a new download-tool (2)

Sorry, I guess my previous post may have been a little misleading. The program I am working on (haven't done much with it in the last couple of months, actually), is a general-purpose http download program. It wasn't actually set up to do anything (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

set, header
(score: 2.718)

  Re: The problem I have with upcoming product hoaxes

(...) I definitely got a laugh out of it, not as much of a laugh as set 666 though. (...) I agree. I'm not sure what my own feelings are, but I'll be interested in seeing what comes out of a serious discussion (assuming there are folks interested in (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

express, set
(score: 2.718)

  Extremely cheap 4561 Railway Express

If anyone wants this set, the Zellers at Semiahmoo Mall in White Rock has several marked down to $99, then with the 30% off they come out at about $69! There were still 3 or so left when I finished yesterday. Kevin (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

express, set
(score: 2.718)

More:  Next Page >>