  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 101 – 120 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  New Trains 2022 - High speed passenger train 60337 and freight train 60336

Hi Lugnet train fans! anybody besides me who has looked into the new trains 60336 and 60337? I was pleased, that the train system is still available at LEGO. Of course not as exhaustive as the 1980 and 1991 roll-out of train sets, but still nice. (...) (2 years ago, 4-Jul-22, to lugnet.trains)

express
(score: 1.821)

  LEGO® Batman™ Arkham Asylum Breakout set 10937

LEGO set 10937 Batman™ - Arkham Asylum Breakout Ages 14+ Pieces: 1,351 Year: 2013 US $159.99 CA $209.99 DE 159.99€ UK 129.99 £ DK 1399.00 DKK The villains have broken out of Arkham Asylum and must be stopped! Sound the alarm! The Joker, The Penguin, (...) (12 years ago, 6-Oct-12, to lugnet.general, lugnet.licensed, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.819)

  LEGO Systems Makes Debut Appearance at New York Comic-Con

LEGO Systems Makes Debut Appearance at New York Comic-Con -World's leading construction toy brand announces new theme and unveils playsets from popular licensed properties- By LEGO Systems, Inc. Published: NEW YORK, Oct. 11, 2012 -- NEW YORK, Oct. (...) (12 years ago, 13-Oct-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.licensed, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.814)

  Re: Delta7 Aethersprite class light interceptor with Syluire31 hyperspace docking ring

(...) Pretty. (...) I think that my version was ". . .just people so stupid that they would rather live in ignorance than ask a question", but that was just TAing a freshman math class. In general, it is my understanding that the "Followup:" field (...) (17 years ago, 3-Aug-07, to lugnet.starwars)

set, followup
(score: 1.810)

  Re: Converting LDD parts to LDraw

(...) Thanks. I had forgotten about the LUT version of that part. With your instructions I've started on part 4505. I got the number from another post of yours, though everyone else seems to only know it as x79. I found that with your technique I (...) (13 years ago, 9-May-11, to lugnet.cad)

set, header
(score: 1.797)

  Re: L3P -check Messages and hold votes

(...) IMHO the page is quiet useful giving you a guideline when to hold a part and when not. You cannot expect a reviewer flicking through several pages to find out if the error he has spotted is reason enough to hold the part. To kickstart I'm (...) (15 years ago, 10-Jul-09, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

help, header
(score: 1.797)

  LEGO Group Celebrates 75-Year Anniversary

From PRNewswire: LEGO Group Celebrates 75-Year Anniversary Quality, Creativity and Fun Remain Top of Mind with Company ENFIELD, Conn., Aug. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The LEGO Group today celebrates the 75-year anniversary of its founding in Billund, (...) (12 years ago, 10-Aug-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.795)

  LEGO® Systems Celebrates a New Theme Each Day at San Diego Comic-Con

SAN DIEGO COMIC-CON (July 11, 2012) LEGO® Systems Celebrates a New Theme Each Day at San Diego Comic-Con -Surprises abound for fans as construction toy maker unveils new playsets, life-sized models, mystery builds, contests and one-of-a-kind (...) (12 years ago, 11-Jul-12, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.events, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.787)

  Re: DATHeader NEW as .NET application (version 2.0.1)

(...) If I would make the "Old Header" and "New Header" larger it would not fit good to smaller desktops. I am thinking of make to whole window able to maximise. That would then help both of us. At present DATHeader is designed to output a file that (...) (15 years ago, 28-May-09, to lugnet.cad.dev)

help, header
(score: 1.786)

  Re: Cancel your own post (for web users)

(...) I have only used Outlook express and Pine. With Outlook express you just select the message, then Message / Cancel Message from the menu (don't choose Edit / Delete - that just removes it from your local drive!). And wait for the confirmation (...) (19 years ago, 3-Sep-05, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

outlook, express
(score: 1.784)

  Re: LDView and snapshots (Windows 7 64bit)

(...) Sadly, the problem has resurfaced, but at least I was able to gather a lot of new information for help in troubleshooting. I'm on a Windows 7 machine with brand new installs of the LDraw library, LPub, and the 64-bit build of LDView 4.2beta (...) (12 years ago, 22-Jun-12, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.782)

  Re: Help identifying a set

(...) Clark Stephens brought this set to my attention. It is a Canadian set that is not found in Canadian catalogs of that era. Neither is Canadian set #88. (URL) From 1962-72 USA/Canada Samsonite LEGO sets were often sold thru Department Store (...) (17 years ago, 13-Feb-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.779)

  今天是个好日子,坏人都要死光了

今天&#26...9;了 (3 years ago, 1-Jul-21, to lugnet.disney)

outlook
(score: 1.779)

  need help identifying set

i need help identifying/finding a set. i seem to remember a town/flight set that included a black airplane that had an odd double-tail fin design very much like the 6582 daredevil flight squad plane ((URL) seems like it was available in the early (...) (13 years ago, 29-Feb-12, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 1.776)

  Re: Dear NNTP users,

"Jacob Sparre Andersen" <sparre@nbi.dk> wrote in message news:IKILK5.22FD@lugnet.com... (...) Actually, in Outlook Express, you *do* subscribe. It's there in a tab at the top: 'Subscribed' (...) Thank goodness for 'Mark all as read' :-) Tony (19 years ago, 3-Aug-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 1.775)

  To a good home - Metroliner and more

Dave, Jeff, et al At this Sundays Wakolug dinner in Guelph, I will be bringing 3 largish sets to help clear out some space I need at casa-d'Magno. So I need you and all who will be attending to bring a bucket of Cash for some cool things. Of note (...) (12 years ago, 18-May-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

help, set
(score: 1.772)

  LEGO Insurance Price Guide....

In the past I had 2 frantic LEGO sellers who asked me for help for them getting their Insurance claims settled with the United States Postal Service. For anyone who has ever tried to collect insurance claims from the USPS, you will know that it is (...) (12 years ago, 7-May-12, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 1.770)

  Re: Help identifying a set

(...) This is not the pre-school set 078. Pre-school is the forerunner of Duplo and appears in 1975 in the USA. To see it, locate a scan of the 1975 USA consumer catalog, the one with a red cover and maxifig in a box. The box art of the airplane and (...) (17 years ago, 6-Feb-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.768)

  Re: Dear NNTP users,

(...) I've never used NNTP (hate Outlook Express and never bothered to explore other readers (plus its blocked by the firewall at work)). However only this evening on the train home from work I was think I should see what the fuss was, before I read (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 1.768)

  Sprawling LEGOLAND Malaysia to Open Next Year 2012

Sprawling LEGOLAND Malaysia to Open Next Year 2012 By Nicholas Yong : Straits Times Indonesia, February 27, 2011 Johor Baru. The Taj Mahal is almost done, while Holy Light Church in Johor Baru and the Malaysian High Court have been completed. But (...) (14 years ago, 27-Feb-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

express, set
(score: 1.768)

More:  Next Page >>