  Search Results: gmltc teaser
 Results 901 – 920 of about 3200.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: More GMLTC pics

(...) [1] Or as we call him, "number 1". John Kelly is "number 3", because he is actually John Kelly III. That leaves me number 2 :-( What a crappy number....sorry, couldn't resist; thought it tied in with the road apple motiff and all. And what's (...) (26 years ago, 17-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.195)

  Re: ==Newest Mechs==**Very first all lego mech!!**

actually, the mecha you are referring to, mortarhead, was done by soren roberts. my last moc was gunjin. i want to upload pics of my new mecha soon, but i need serveral pieces that aren't the correct color, and i can't afford to purchase from (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

teaser
(score: 1.195)

  Re: ==Newest Mechs==**Very first all lego mech!!**

hey, thanks for the tip! i should get to it this weekend. don't worry, it's been a long time since i created anything, so if it takes too long to get the parts i want, i'll just post my mecha as it is following the teaser. thanks again! (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

teaser
(score: 1.195)

  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego: Mako (batch one)

Paul, I remember your teaser post. I get a strong Anime vibe from this ship. Was that intentional? Beautiful proportions and a very military-styled color scheme that's a perfect fit. Superb! Dave "Paul Hartzog" <panarchy23@yahoo.com> wrote in (...) (22 years ago, 11-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.195)

  Re: More GMLTC pics

(...) yes you can. Create a custom element starting with the 9V straight but cut down to fit. You'll need to post the element file so it can be imported. (...) Shocked. Just Shocked. (that there's cutting going on here) Arrest the usual suspects. (26 years ago, 18-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.195)

  Observatory - revised teaser pic

Hi all, Since this teasing with pics is popular, I thought I'd put one up too! Look at (URL) wait for more!!! Jaco (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.195)

  Re: More GMLTC pics

(...) motiff (...) \:^° LOL It's a shame TLG doesn't make cows in minifig scale, cuz then you could have a cow-bingo scene... -Tom McD. (26 years ago, 20-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.195)

  Re: Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club (GMLTC)

This is a low structure, fun loving kind of group. I've been hanging with them just about every Thursday for a few weeks now and they're great. I'm happy to say that I built them a 4 bay sanding tower for the new engine service module under (...) (26 years ago, 11-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

gmltc
(score: 1.195)

  Re: More GMLTC pics

cow-bingo? Is that like cowa-bingo, dude? (...) (26 years ago, 21-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.195)

  Re: Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club (GMLTC)

COOL!! When do we get to see some close ups of some of those buildings?? I really want to see what I think is the grey "train station?" and my color might be a little off though it looks a little purple? (might be pink, looks kinda like the slides (...) (26 years ago, 13-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)

gmltc
(score: 1.195)

  Re: Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club (GMLTC)

Not that our minifig engineers would *need* that much sand;-) It was hilarious (no pun intended:) to watch Larry in FBM [1], using my son (&me!) as his brick fetchers, as he raced the clock to finish the tower before needing to leave to catch his (...) (26 years ago, 11-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.195)

  Re: More GMLTC pics

(...) Some midwesterner YOU are, John. Take a field. Grid it into squares which you number. Hand out bingo cards. Whenever a cow does what it does to help plants grow in a particular square, call the number off and whoever has that number marks (...) (26 years ago, 21-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.195)

  Re: Observatory - revised teaser pic

"Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@globalxs.nl> wrote in message news:HBwrBL.18Cw@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) jpg (...) Have you considered moon-basing this? It would make a very cool module! I suppose you'd have to make it air tight and add (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.195)

  Re: Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club (GMLTC)

(...) I am on a Minneapolis based project and pop by (it's about 10 min from where I'm working) on thursdays. So no, I don't fly in every thursday. Just Sunday through friday. (26 years ago, 12-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

gmltc
(score: 1.195)

  Re: More GMLTC pics

Thanks for posting these great pictures. The Main Street was magnificient. (26 years ago, 22-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.195)

  Re: Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club (GMLTC)

In lugnet.trains, Tamyra Teed writes: [snip] (...) If you're talking about the Deluxe Track Kit and ilk, I just ordered one of those Wednesday, and they said it would be here on Monday. :) I can't wait to not have my train going around in a very (...) (26 years ago, 13-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)

gmltc
(score: 1.195)

  Re: More GMLTC pics

(...) 1. What the horse did. 2. The tractor wheels...nice idea they look good. 3. The trees. I'll be copying that technique thanks! (...) (26 years ago, 17-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.195)

  Re: More GMLTC pics

(...) 1. Watch where you step! (The fence rail is not supposed to be on the ground though...) 2. Tractor wheels are Technic chain links wrapped around the 'medium pulley' piece. It's a very tight fit, but it looks good. 3. 2x2 round brown bricks, (...) (26 years ago, 17-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.195)

  Re: More GMLTC pics

I think my favorite has to be the farm picture, love the detail (like Christopher pointed out). I like trying many different ways to make trees, think I'll have to try those. I also like that apple? tree in the park scene, my wife made some (...) (26 years ago, 17-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.195)

  An entire Platoon.

A prototype of a Galactic Confederation Platoon. (URL) is a heavy armor platoon dispatched to serve as a moonbase defense force. -Mike Petrucelli P.S. This is just a prototype teaser of my current (although slow progressing) large project. (22 years ago, 11-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.195)

More:  Next Page >>