 Trains / 895
Re: More GMLTC pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 1999 00:41:12 GMT

cow-bingo?  Is that like cowa-bingo, dude?

Tom McDonald wrote:

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:
I have already registered my complaint to John G. [1] for using good coal as
fence railing.  I guess the prefab stuff isn't good enough, huh John?;-)

[1] Or as we call him, "number 1".  John Kelly is "number 3", because he is
actually John Kelly III.  That leaves me number 2 :-(  What a crappy
number....sorry, couldn't resist; thought it tied in with the road apple • motiff
and all.  And what's up with *square* dookies John?  Now that's gotta hurt
\:^°

LOL  It's a shame TLG doesn't make cows in minifig scale, cuz then you could
have a cow-bingo scene...

-Tom McD.