 Trains / 854
Re: More GMLTC pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 23:05:42 GMT

I have already registered my complaint to John G. [1] for using good coal as
fence railing.  I guess the prefab stuff isn't good enough, huh John?;-)

[1] Or as we call him, "number 1".  John Kelly is "number 3", because he is
actually John Kelly III.  That leaves me number 2 :-(  What a crappy
number....sorry, couldn't resist; thought it tied in with the road apple motiff
and all.  And what's up with *square* dookies John?  Now that's gotta hurt \:^°

John "the deuce" Neal

http://my.voyager.net/lar/GMLTC_Farm.jpg

  (The fence rail is not supposed to be on the ground
though...)