  Search Results: gmltc teaser
 Results 701 – 720 of about 3200.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Let's get some Good Feedback - Brutal Honesty makes a better builder -

(...) You suck, that is a good teaser. How's bout a teaser pic? Mark Neumann Snow Daddy (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

teaser
(score: 0.431)

  Re: Possible New Lego Store in New York

(...) Two words to remember: "employee discount"... <grin> JohnG, GMLTC (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

gmltc
(score: 0.431)

  A Cool Chaos Pic

As I work to finish my latest MOC, one that I must admit might just rival Corincia the Fortress City, I figured I'd share this cool picture I have for chapter 2. Think of this as "Return of The Teaser of Chaos!" (URL) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 0.431)

  New robotics book by Eric Wang

New book "Engineering with LEGO Bricks and RoboLab" by Eric Wang. See (URL) . Sample at (URL) More info at (URL) . (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.edu, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.robotics.edu)

teaser
(score: 0.431)

  My Harry Potter monorail teaser pics

Good Day eh!! Here are some teaser pics of my first monorail and Harry Potter MOC: (URL) too sure if it will work, but hey... PLMKWYT Jason Krish NALUG (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.harrypotter)

teaser
(score: 0.431)

  Re: AFOLs Comic book distribution @ BrickFest 2004

(...) Says Larry, who claims to be a member of dozens of different clubs... <grin> That's a joke, you're supposed to laugh (or at least roll your eyes!) JohnG, GMLTC fut .org, just in case people *really* want to comment on it... (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

gmltc
(score: 0.431)

  Re: Fed UP????

(...) Well, these are the reasons I *want* to go, although I cannot make it there this year... To see some really great people (I'm not saying everyone is great, just most of them) To see MOCs that make my jaw drop To spend too much money at (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

gmltc
(score: 0.431)

  medium pod cam teaser

I've been working in secret on a larger scale version of the ever so popluar pod design. This will incorporate room for a pilot and co-pilot. a small living quarters, engine area. and hopefully a small personal area that could be customized for (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 0.431)

  Re: medium pod cam teaser

(...) I'm sure this is a nice model, but form the picture, you can't see jack. Check .publish for some tips. --Kyle (URL) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 0.431)

  Re: Color trends in industry

(...) Let me get this straight - a bunch of people pay money to join an organization that tells me what colors I want? Huh?? This is either the most brilliant science ever, or it's a bunch of hooey. I'm thinking it's (URL) hooey!> This kind of stuff (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

gmltc
(score: 0.430)

  Re: Iron Reich Shuttle: U-25 "Golden Shower"

(...) I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing that I get that reference... "I got a better idea!" JohnG, GMLTC fut off-topic.fun (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

gmltc
(score: 0.430)

  Re: AFOLs Parody, the text portion

(...) Everyone probably knows my take on the color subject, but I got to tip my cap to Jake and say "Good call" on this. Why bring up a controversial and somewhat decisive subject in an introduction to the hobby? Talk about the good things, talk (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.color)

gmltc
(score: 0.430)

  Construction 'bots

Greetings, Earth-Mortals! Being hopelessly behind on the latest fads (actually, I just got my other computer working, which finally allows me to use my new digicam.), I thought now might not be a bad time to show some of the 'bots I got out of my (...) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 0.430)

  just a silly question re: LEGO & AFOLS

Dear LEGO: Is there anything you learned about the AFOL market in the last few years that really surprised you, really 'knocked your socks off'? JohnG, GMLTC (20 years ago, 12-Jul-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

gmltc
(score: 0.430)

  Re: My Harry Potter monorail teaser pics

Very neat ! I love it! I have got to try my own version. Cheers Oliver Play Well. "Jason Krish" <ja.krish@shaw.ca> wrote in message news:HA0Ip3.LzH@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.harrypotter)

teaser
(score: 0.430)

  Please tell me it's not this...

Ok, we've all seen these pages. If not, here's a link: (URL) my question is... LEGO announced that NHL and LEGO had an agreement to make a series about hockey. That was greeted with enthusiasm by most hockey and LEGO fan, especially since the Soccer (...) (22 years ago, 16-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego)

teaser
(score: 0.430)

  Re: A fan no more

(...) How about whenever you try to use Technic parts in a "non Technic" model? Something like (URL) my theatre>, for example? Stud-free is great for some things like (URL) Dan Siskind's bascule bridge> (on the right), but for most stuff I'd prefer (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jul-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

gmltc
(score: 0.430)

  Re: My Harry Potter monorail teaser pics

(...) Can you give deep links? This is a common request, if you have teasers or you're still working either wait till the folder is moderated or give deeper links.. thanks! (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.harrypotter)

teaser
(score: 0.430)

  Re: AFOLs Comic book

(...) I just wanted to make a quick comment on the comic book. Check out the bottom-left picture on page 16. The AFOL on the left is showing his creation to a group of kids. Look at the expression on the face of the kid in the middle - wide eyed and (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

gmltc
(score: 0.430)

  Attention Mech Shoppers

Snow Daddy's been at it again. Time to show the new stuff and reveal the smaller stuff that's been sitting on the shelf: First the new, Bulldog: (teaser) (URL) moderation: (URL) is Bot an adaptation of one of Jamie's creations: (tease) (URL) mod: (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

teaser
(score: 0.430)

More:  Next Page >>