 Color / 415
Re: AFOLs Parody, the text portion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 15:23:24 GMT

In lugnet.color, Jake McKee wrote:
It was my call and my call alone to NOT include the color change strips.
I felt it was more "inside information" than newbies would understand
or appreciate. Again, the audience is people who aren't already in the
community.

Everyone probably knows my take on the color subject, but I got to tip my cap to
Jake and say "Good call" on this.

Why bring up a controversial and somewhat decisive subject in an introduction to
the hobby?  Talk about the good things, talk about the great people, talk about
the simple FUN that the LEGO hobby is.

I wanna be Jake when I grow up...  :-)

JohnG, GMLTC