 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11710
Re: Fed UP????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 14:16:31 GMT

Can someone remind me why I want to go to BrickFest?

Derek

Well, these are the reasons I *want* to go, although I cannot make it there this
year...

To see some really great people (I'm not saying everyone is great, just most of
them)
To see MOCs that make my jaw drop
To spend too much money at Pick-a-Brick and the Brick Bazaar
Swapping gossip with other AFOLs
Jake!
Watching (or playing) the Pirate Game.  Argh...
.Space...
.Trains...
.Castle...
Seeing people do things with RCXs that I never thought possible.

Saying over and over "I wish I had built that" and "I never thought of doing
that"

Sitting in a room running your hands through piles of bricks searching for just
that one element, remembering all the good reasons you ever started building
with Lego bricks...