 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11718
Re: Fed UP????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 17:12:53 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Riots ensue, chair hits me in the back of the head, and I'm out cold.

You say that like it's a bad thing. :)

3 days of hearing about the colour suckage...

I am wondering if we won't gently remind people "we know and lets move on" the
first few times. We'll see. I was concerned about this at PDX (when the wounds
were much rawer) and it all seemed to work out OK. Not much reminding was
necessary and everyone had fun.

Eh, I'm in.

Cool! (hoping you mean that, want to finally meet you!)

Have ya seen the peeps I call friends in rtlToronto???

Brickfest, if it's entirely about ranting and raving about the colour change,
will be a walk in the park compared to 1 afternoon at an rtl event...

;)

Did I ever mention the dinner after one of our events--though to be said, there
were some 'Mericans involved with that little altercation (double ;) )

On a completely different note--Steve, haven't heard from you in a while--rtl's
been kinda boring and we're resorting to talking about Native American names,
hiking trails, and my favourite vehicle--Hondas...  We need a good Steve H and
Chris M thing happening soon...

Dave K