 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11720
Re: Fed UP????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 17 Jul 2004 15:07:30 GMT

Can someone remind me why I want to go to BrickFest?

One reason I can think of is meeting people.  You never know.... it may be your
last chance to meet them.

Travis comes to mind.

What a wonderfully entheusiastic guy.... that I'll never get to talk to again.

I had a great time at Brickfest last year, I have to go again.  This time I'm
bringing my son Andrew.

Derek

Kevin