 Off-Topic / Debate / 24822
Re: Color trends in industry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 20:45:34 GMT

In lugnet.general, Michael Huffman wrote:
   Here’s an interesting blog entry about color trends in industry:

Prophetable colors

-snip-

Let me get this straight - a bunch of people pay money to join an organization that tells me what colors I want?

Huh??

This is either the most brilliant science ever, or it’s a bunch of hooey.

I’m thinking it’s hooey!

This kind of stuff makes my brain hurt... “Let’s try to convince people that they need to replace their (cloths / appliances / furniture / whatever) just because we tell them that these new colors are better!”

If our favorite toy company believes this, we’re all in a world of hurt.

JohnG, GMLTC