 Off-Topic / Debate / 24821
Re: Santorum Fails In His Effort To Pervert The Constitution
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 18:50:37 GMT

   Good sense has prevailed, for now.

What intrigues me is that the rush to amend the Constitution in order to restrict freedom is expressly contrary to the supposed philosophy of true Conservatives, yet so-called Conservatives worked the hardest to enact this change. Interesting.

Dave!

Well, I suppose that it is the Bill of Rights and not the Bill of Not-Rights? ;-)

-->Bruce<--