  Search Results: gmltc teaser
 Results 2601 – 2620 of 3230.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Has anyone tried building a Thomas?

(...) Both PNLTC and GMLTC have one, and I imagine it's a staple of most clubs of a certain size and beyond since it's such an obvious thing to do. ++Lar (from Zurich) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.238)

  Re: Methods of storage

(...) I contacted Plano directly, and arranged to buy a supply (>100!) of their 3700 tackle boxes. If you can buy them in bulk, the price goes *way* down. (I think I paid around $2.40 each for the 3700s, you could probably get the 3600s for even (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.storage)

gmltc
(score: 0.238)

  Follow the travels of Bitter Bob and the NELUG Boxcar...

Well this morning I shipped of the NELUG Boxcar to the folks at GMLTC for the kidvention in July. After the kidvention the Boxcar will be routed north to be included in the PNLTC world record event. Included with the boxcar is Bitter Bob a local (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

gmltc
(score: 0.238)

  Kidvention, GMLTC, and 'Logo' train cars

Hi all. I know several LTCs ("LEGO Train Clubs" for the uninitiated) are building containers and cars to run on the PNLTC layout when then make their world record attempt in August. On behalf of the GMLTC, I'd like to make an offer: Send your (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce)

gmltc
(score: 0.238)

  Re: What happened to Joe Davenport's web site?

Joe, Thats pretty good if you've been getting away with an extra 50mb for two years... ha! I was wanting to look at some of your rolling stock, mainly boxcars. I'm in the process of building one for the GMLTC show and had your page book marked as a (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

gmltc
(score: 0.238)

  Re: Kidvention, GMLTC, and 'Logo' train cars

(...) I am going to be at the Kidvention on the 11th and the 12th. So I can hand carry my car out to you guys. But I'm curious, how is the return of the cars and containers going to be handled? Russell (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.238)

  Re: Box cars for display at the "Kidvention"

The GMLTC already has a couple of 8-wide boxcars using those very slopes... <grin> (John has also built some G scale stuff using the 6x8 extreme low slopes.) Our *next* layout will be designed for 8-wide trains, but since we haven't even started (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.238)

  Re: Kidvention, GMLTC, and 'Logo' train cars

John, What days will you be at Kidvention? I may come down for the 8-16, but may want to trim it down to 12-16 or something. I have a Talon with a rollbar, so can't haul a bunch of stuff, but was planning on bringing at least a steamer trunk of (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.238)

  Re: Kidvention, GMLTC, and 'Logo' train cars

(...) No need to ask! OF COURSE your car is welcome! The more the merrier!! Make up a name (or not), make up a logo (or not), make up a car of some sort and send it to us -- we'll run it... We'll need to designate one of our club members as 'traffic (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.238)

  Re: Kidvention, GMLTC, and 'Logo' train cars

Christopher, I started the North Georgia LEGO Train Club with only one member and I called it a club. And after I did the first show the membership had grown to two members. My wife would kid me a lot asking how my club of "one" was doing. But now I (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.238)

  Re: Kidvention, GMLTC, and 'Logo' train cars

I have been following these threads with much excitement and a little disappointment. I am all alone.... I thought of creating a LEGO Train Club of 1 in an attempt to rationalize a submission, but I keep thinking that a train club of one is a little (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.238)

  Re: Kidvention, GMLTC, and 'Logo' train cars

(...) Hi Christopher! The First German Lego Train Club has only 3 active members, and at our last event Jan even had no chance to participate... But I started the club more or less as a possibility to get more responce from net community and other (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.238)

  GFLTC Flat Roof Boxcar (was: Box cars for display at the "Kidvention")

I now have a preliminary scan of GFLTC Boxcar for the upcoming Kidvention and PNLTC World Record Attempt. The 6 x 24 stud boxcar has a flat roof and mock doors. Now I just need to make better artwork for the sides and mail it to GMLTC. Check it out: (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.238)

  Re: Kidvention

(...) <no need to repeat the names> (...) I believe John Neal (GMLTC) has reserved a meeting room at the Carlsbad Holiday Inn for Saturday evening (July 15th) for a 'mini fest'. When he gets back into town (early next week) I'll press him for (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

gmltc
(score: 0.238)

  Re: Who will be first to pave there roads with tiles?

(...) The GMLTC 'paves' some of our roads with 1x black bricks turned sideways. That way we can use a row of yellow plates down the middle for the center stripe. It is kinda hard to work around the corners though... JohnG, GMLTC (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.238)

  Re: Models for Display at Kidvention

(...) I would gladly donate Ldraw renderings of my current kits (at least as far as I can go with the current parts selection): Blacksmith Shop (castle) Crossroads Tavern (castle) WW2 Light Tank (WW2) I use Ldraw (er... MLcad more specifically) to (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

gmltc
(score: 0.238)

  Re: Pictures from Manassas, VA

(...) That would be the mountain and pond I built. I have about 45 standard green bricks left(time to buy more buckets :) The mountain uses something similar to the GMLTC tower system as its support. -Chris (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.236)

  Re: www.nclug.net

(...) Yea, we need to come up with one pretty soon so we can put it on a car for either or both of the GMLTC showing at the Kidvention, or the PNLTC's world record event. (...) Ok, I'll take ffilz@nclug.net, point it to ffilz@mindspring.com. Of (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

gmltc
(score: 0.236)

  Re: GMLTC to Display at Kidvention in July

Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:392f74b4.255639...net.com... (...) Well, if this summer follows the old pattern of "June Gloom" (low clouds that burn off in the inland areas by noon but can hang around the beach 24hr, runs (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 0.236)

  Re: World class train (wasAny trainheads, ...

Uh, I was just thinking.... we are going to be showing the GMLTC layout in Carlsbad in July at the Kidvention, which would be possibly be an even more appropriate place for clubs to show off their stock and logos, since it *is* a club convention. (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 0.236)

More:  Next Page >>