Re: www.nclug.net
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 02:33:02 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.nc, Mike Walsh writes:
I have been working on the web site (http://www.nclug.net) a bit lately.
Still need a good logo though.

Yea, we need to come up with one pretty soon so we can put it on a car for
either or both of the GMLTC showing at the Kidvention, or the PNLTC's world
record event.

I added a bunch of train pictures to my stuff:
http://www.nclug.net/members/mw/trains/index.htm

I believe I can now offer anyone who wants a NCLUG.net vanity e-mail address
(i.e. yourname@nclug.net) to those who would like one.  All I need from you
is what you would like your vanity address to be and where your e-mail
address where it will actually resolve to.  The address mike@nclug.net is
already spoken for!  Likewise, webmaster, info, admin, etc. are also
reserved.

Ok, I'll take ffilz@nclug.net, point it to ffilz@mindspring.com. Of course if
this costs you anything, no real need for it. We also need to start chipping
in to help defray the costs here.

Also, if anyone wants to have (non-auction) pictures added to the site send
them to me along with some verbage and I'll post them.

Feel free to grab any of the pictures I've posted, though I'll be getting
around to documenting them all on my web page.

Frank