Subject:
www.nclug.net
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 02:14:37 GMT

I have been working on the web site (http://www.nclug.net) a bit lately.
Still need a good logo though.

I added a bunch of train pictures to my stuff:
http://www.nclug.net/members/mw/trains/index.htm

I believe I can now offer anyone who wants a NCLUG.net vanity e-mail address
(i.e. yourname@nclug.net) to those who would like one.  All I need from you
is what you would like your vanity address to be and where your e-mail
address where it will actually resolve to.  The address mike@nclug.net is
already spoken for!  Likewise, webmaster, info, admin, etc. are also
reserved.

Also, if anyone wants to have (non-auction) pictures added to the site send
them to me along with some verbage and I'll post them.

Let me know if you are interested.

Mike

--

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh@mindspring.com