Subject:
Follow the travels of Bitter Bob and the NELUG Boxcar...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 17:39:38 GMT

Well this morning I shipped of the NELUG Boxcar to the folks at GMLTC for the
kidvention in July.  After the kidvention the Boxcar will be routed north to be
included in the PNLTC world record event.  Included with the boxcar is Bitter
Bob a local hobo with big dreams.

Bitter Bob emulates a common steriotype of New Englanders in that we are all
just a little bit bitter about something.  What it is Bob is bitter about we
don't know but we hope that after this trip he will be just a little bit less
bitter.

Before Bob left I snapped a few quick pictures and through together a page for
them at lunch today.  If all goes well you will be able to follow the travels
of Bob and the NELUG boxcar as it travels across contry and back.

Visit http://www.nelug.org/ to see some pictures of Bob's departure.  (Click on
the picture or link in the first article).

Hope you like it...

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/