Re: Bitter Bob makes it to LEGOland was: (Re: Follow the travels of Bitter Bob and the NELUG Boxcar...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 14:24:28 GMT

Eric Kingsley wrote:

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, John Neal writes:

Eric Kingsley wrote:

For those of you that are following Bitter Bob here is a picture of him at
the LEGOLand Kidvention.

I don't know, I think he is looking perkier.  I'd say the bitterness is
probably wearing off.

I doubt it-- you should have seen his face after "his" boxcar (among others)
hit the pavement.  Lots of bitterness left;-)

Ouch, OK I guess things were not quite as good for Bob as they looked.  Just
hope all the GMLTC Horses and all the GMLTC Men where able to put him back
together again.

lol *he* was no problem; the car was a different matter but we figured it out;-)

-John

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/