  Search Results: gmltc teaser
 Results 2621 – 2640 of 3230.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: World class train

(...) choice for modelers who create their own decals. (...) I like it - except for the "modest price" part... (kidding!!) JohnG, GMLTC the guy who *paid* for the printer! (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 0.236)

  Colin and Wanda Visit Midwestern U.S.A.!!

Colin and Wanda, the intrepid couple who are in the middle of a world tour, visited the Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club's layout recently. It was an adventure from the start, as Colin and Wanda arrived air mail to Minneapolis, Minnesota, only to be (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jun-00, to lugnet.announce)

gmltc
(score: 0.236)

  Re: Any trainheads here?

(...) Haha! The biggest criticism I've heard from the 'plywooders' is WE can't change our layouts! I guess GMLTC will have to send in a few tanks and a crack demo team to make sure the clearances are there! Wait 'til the new 100 ton hopper cars are (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.236)

  Re: World class train (wasAny trainheads, ...

At the risk of bad form replying to my own post, I just though of another idea. Maybe it would be better if clubs sent me their logos and the GMLTC could make decals and put them on our stock. This would save on a bunch of shipping costs all around. (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 0.236)

  Re: Kidvention.. who's going?

(...) Sobe is a line of "teas." (URL) plan on spending a lot of time at the GMLTC layout on 7/12. Russell (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 0.236)

  Re: GMLTC to Display at Kidvention in July

(...) Ok. I'm coming with him, so I'm there when he is. Need to make arrangements for a backdrop (or build one) and get some materials. What's the temp around that time there? In the shade of a tent? Need to know cause I'm gonna run a computer out (...) (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 0.236)

  Re: GMLTC to Display at Kidvention in July

(...) I will be in Carlsbad arriving on Mon. July 10 and leaving Thurs. July 13. I will be at LEGOLAND both Tues. and Wed. Russell Clark, BayLUG/BayLTC (URL) 39423705 (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 0.236)

  GMLTC to Display at Kidvention in July

We weren't going to publicize until we had all of our ducks in a row, but since Tim let the proverbial cat out of the bag and we are pretty well set in our plans, I am proud to announce that the GMLTC has been invited to display their train layout (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general) !!

gmltc
(score: 0.236)

  Re: What's the current situation on meetings?

Tom, Come on down to my place and help me finish my modules. I will plan on being down there for about 5 days or so. Basically, I will be there during the time the GMLTC is there. I do need help with my layout, though, as I am not going to be able (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

gmltc
(score: 0.236)

  Re: GMLTC to Display at Kidvention in July

(...) My mistake. We set up at the crack of dawn on the 12th and break down at the crack of dawn on the 16th. (...) Woo-hoo. My son and I are looking forward to creating in MLCAD:-) (...) What, that he gets to travel around Europe for 3 months or (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 0.236)

  Re: GMLTC to Display at Kidvention in July

(...) Oops! I thought the cat was poking its head out already...(from some obscure train discussions) so I figured it was safe. Also, Heidi at LD was pretty sure about it in our correspondence, which added to my confidence. :\ I waited for my ducks (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 0.236)

  New MOC Pics

After visiting Steve this past weekend (hello, GMLTC guys!), I finally have some pictures of some of my MOC's, mainly a German-prototype steam train. I've banged together a web page at (URL) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr) !

gmltc
(score: 0.236)

  Re: New MOC Pics

Hey Alan! Thanks for dropping in on the weekly GMLTC shindig-- it was good to meet you! It was great to see your steam train in person. It is definitely one of the nicest passenger trains I've ever seen. The green looks great with the white windows (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.236)

  Re: LDraw to display at Legoland California for Kidvention

(...) most (...) such (...) imagination. (...) don't (...) Thanks for the clarification! I think you're spot on. (...) That sounds pretty swell. (...) generated (...) I do have physical models for all of that except the blue version of the hopper. (...) (24 years ago, 29-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.legoland.california)

gmltc
(score: 0.235)

  Re: Reference Photos

(...) Yes... I'm starting grad school at Bowling Green State University in August. Where does the GMLTC meet and how far is that from Bowling Green? -chris (24 years ago, 20-May-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 0.234)

  Re: Reference Photos

(...) Ohio?!! According to the LUGNET LTC map, that would put you in the boundaries of the GMLTC{:^D Good thing you're making the switch-- this here's 8 wide territory;-) -John (...) (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 0.234)

  Re: Can we say, "Plagiarism"?

Greg, you forgot to state exactly where that page is, its kinda hard to find. The address for the lego site is (URL) that with the URL greg posted. oHyeah, this one is obvious. ten year olds rendering that in POVray? don't think so... (...) (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

teaser
(score: 0.234)

  Re: Idea for ALL US LUGs (Big Regional Map)

Sproaticus wrote in message <3916F355.4506D29@io.com>... (...) LEGO Train Club, i.e. PNLTC, NGLTC, GMLTC, GFLTC, EJLTC...etc (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.org.us)

gmltc
(score: 0.233)

  Re: New Hope Valley Railroad LEGO Train Exhibit

A while back when we had hoped to do a show at Dorton Arena or the Raleigh Civic Center (I can't recall which) we (Frank Filz, James Beerman, and myself) agreed upon using the PNLTC style wooden tables. This makes sense for several reasons among (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

gmltc
(score: 0.232)

  Re: Amazing fire truck

(...) I agree; Bill's creations are even more spectacular in person. Those pics were taken by John Gerlach at our (GMLTC) meeting last week using his new digital camera. Although not a new MOC (I think Bill built it last fall), this might be its (...) (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.mn)

gmltc
(score: 0.232)

More:  Next Page >>