 Trains / 6257
Re: Box cars for display at the "Kidvention"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 15:05:16 GMT

The GMLTC already has a couple of 8-wide boxcars using those very slopes...
<grin>

(John has also built some G scale stuff using the 6x8 extreme low slopes.)

Our *next* layout will be designed for 8-wide trains, but since we haven't even
started building it, I'm sure it won't be ready for display for several months
(or more!)  We're hoping to debut it in La Crosse in March, 2001.

In lugnet.trains, Christopher Masi writes:
P.S. Shouldn't John be chiming in right now with the observation that extreme >low slopes would fit on an eight wide box car? (Extreme extreme low slopes would >fit on a twelve or fourteen wide box car.)