  Search Results: gmltc teaser
 Results 1541 – 1560 of about 3200.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Congrats Ben!

Thanks to Ben Fleskes for your nice words and of course thanks to all the ones who supported me in my Lego hobby and in the vote into the Lego hall of fame of the builders gallerie! And Ben (the one from PLNTC) in fact your roundhouse was the first (...) (25 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.150)

  Re: GATS Fresno show

(...) GM/EMD DD35AX or DD40AX, no doubt. Is the cab narrow or extended? That's the distinguishing feature. (40 is extended, 35 isn't) Those trucks are steerable, I believe. The GE U50 is a B-B B-B or 4 two axle trucks. UP is notorious for (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.150)

  Model Railroad Scenery

I have been lurking in the trains group for some time. I have been acquiring bricks and planning my intended LEGO railroad. My first question involves scenery. I know that the GMLTC group, Mike Poindexter and possibly others are building large (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.149)

  Re: Trains and Moving Components

(...) MicroMotors! They're small enough to hide inside a train car, and turn slowly enough that the poor minifigure won't get seasick from swaying too fast. If you have a simple boxcar that hides a 9volt battery box (or tap off the train's motor), (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.149)

  Re: 1200 brick Blue Tubs on sale at TRU

Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote in message news:3701bsco6ghnkbq...4ax.com... (...) on (...) time (...) I thought everybody knew about this... I am building train modules similar to the GMLTC ones. I plan to have a large layout in my (...) (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

gmltc
(score: 1.149)

  Re: Congrats Ben!

Congrats Ben! When I first saw this round house I was severely humbled. With my recent revision completed over a year ago, I was pretty pleased. Pictures at: (URL) then Ben posted pictures of his roundhouse. I drooled as I intensely stared at his (...) (25 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.149)

  Re: Model Railroad Scenery

(...) Since we're being silly, doesn't that mean the building we're displaying in would have to be made from Lego too? And, the electricity to power the trains would have to be made from Lego Solar Panels, or using the Technic motor as generators... (...) (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.149)

  Re: GMLUG meeting on 3/18?

I have cut and pasted from a previous post here: ---...--- Okay, here's the scoop... The La Crosse Train Show is March 18th and 19th. The GMLTC will arrive Friday afternoon (17th) to set up and will stay in a hotel attached to the Convention Center (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.org.us.gmlug)

gmltc
(score: 1.149)

  Re: Model Railroad Scenery

(...) Well, this is, sort of, what PNLTC does. (and WAMALUG, for that matter, in their recent show.) I suspect it will be what I do in my home layout as I don't have enough bricks for modules. (...) This sounds interesting. It would be important to (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.149)

  Re: Model Shop Inventories

(...) <big snip> Doesn't the 'Ultimate LEGO Book' have pictures of LLC buildings being built at the model shops in Denmark? I don't think the Enfield model shop builds anything for LLC - the build stuff for the Imagination Centers; for the (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

gmltc
(score: 1.149)

  heavy duty pod (teaser)

I had this idea since the pod craze started & finally was able to set up my sorted Lego so i could finish it. (URL) I was trying to use the pod as a starting point for a more heavy duty scout ship & experiment in SNOT. The greeblies on either side (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jan-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

teaser
(score: 1.149)

  Re: EMD DD40 almost done - pics up!

Mike- I commend you on an excellent model! Building regular GPs will seem tiny by comparison;-) Using scale models from which to model is an excellent idea. I got razzed by the GMLTC for buying an HO GP50 dummy to model from ('course, they razz me (...) (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.149)

  Re: heavy duty pod (teaser)

(...) sorry-forgot to x-post to space to start with Jeff (21 years ago, 24-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

teaser
(score: 1.149)

  Mosaic teaser / wallpaper

Hello. Here is a teaser photo of one of the headlight brick mosaics I'll be bringing up to Portland for BrickFest. I also find it makes a pleasing deskptop wallpaper, if you're so inclined. (URL) See you at PDX, -Brendan Powell Smith (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mosaic, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX) !!

teaser
(score: 1.149)

  Re: Not LEGO, but trains

(...) The GMLTC is talking / dreaming about running a LEGO train layout completely around the upper pedestrian concourse at the Metrodome in Minneapolis if there is another Great Create building event. We think it would be around 2100 to 2200 feet, (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.149)

  Re: an update -- and an apology

(...) ??? That's right, there are many. What do you call: GMLTC WAMALUG GMLUG PNLTC NGLTC BAYLUG BayLTC GFLTC NOVALTC NELUG Chopped liver? (Well, okay, the BAYLUG maybe...;-) <g,d,r> -John (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

gmltc
(score: 1.149)

  New rocket teaser...

(2 URLs) Red Rocket 2> is still around, but I decided to see if I couldn't expand on it a bit. I expect the blue one to end up about twice the size. :) The blue window walls were just a bit of serendipity. Or divine intervention. Very excited...had (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

teaser
(score: 1.148)

  Re: Talgo Update: Amtrak Cascadish Gull-Wing Car

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message news:Fquzwt.5tr@lugnet.com... (...) fine (...) what What WHAT?!?! GMLTC coming to Carlsbad? I didn't hear about that! When? The other big question is can I get my layout far enough along by then to (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.148)

  Re: New rocket teaser...

(...) I was planning on bringing up the fins a lot higher this time as I plan on building the engines on the fins, more like Wayne's Rocket than RR2. This will also allow me to have the exit point on the bottom of the fuselage. (...) I've never been (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

teaser
(score: 1.148)

  Re: Future of LEGO Trains?

(...) And I suppose you'll want it weatherproof, so you can have a garden railroad, right? I'll be happy if they come out with some decent looking 6 (or 8) wide trains that actually look like trains... The 4559 was a joke, the 4561 isn't much (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.148)

More:  Next Page >>