 Trains / 4256
Re: Congrats Ben!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 23:48:58 GMT

Thanks to Ben Fleskes

for your nice words and of course thanks to all the ones who supported me in my
Lego hobby and in the vote into the Lego hall of fame of the builders gallerie!

And Ben (the one from PLNTC) in fact your roundhouse was the first in the
net as far as I know. At least it was the first I saw and due to this, your
model alway was an shining example for my. Just topped by the GMLTC when I
began with my project. In fact I like my roof solution more than theirs, but as
an complete ensemble the GMLTC roundhouse is still best to be found, I think.
And it has the rcx controlled turntable.....

Good luck for your projekt of a 5 track turntable and a 80 studs roundhouse!
I think competitions are great to make all people give their best or even
more...

Best Regards,

Ben

Pictures of my roundhouse: