  Search Results: gmltc teaser
 Results 1481 – 1500 of about 3200.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  New Harry Potter trailer

If you haven't seen it yet, be sure to swing on by www.harrypotter.com to checkout the new teaser trailer for The prisoner of Azkaban. In it you get a great glimpse of Sirius Black, the night bus, and dementors. Should make for a fun summer. Scott (...) (21 years ago, 29-Nov-03, to lugnet.harrypotter)

teaser
(score: 1.155)

  Re: New train page

(...) GMLTC dunit... :-) (...) These creations have some rough edges, but a lot of potential. I have to try to do a Shinkasen or something evocative of it this weekend so this was fortuitous timing! I plan to crib extensively ++Lar (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.155)

  Re: Very high-detail scans of the SW Collector's series sets

(...) This is intentional! A friend of mine used to work at LEGO Futura, he was part of the team that designed the Star Wars sets. He explained the differences in the set to 'the Rebel Forces always being on the run, they don't have the maintenance (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

gmltc
(score: 1.155)

  Primeira tentativa de se fazer o TUE Serie 5000 Cobrasma/Francorail/MTE

Bom, tomei folego e comecei a fazer alguns estudos pro TUE Serie 5000 Cobrasma/Francorail/MTE, com os quais, começo com a minha releitura elétrica do Budd RDC, acho que a frente não ficou como eu esperava, apesar de faltar várias coisas do Serie (...) (21 years ago, 29-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.br, lugnet.loc.pt)

teaser
(score: 1.155)

  Re: How many sets?

(...) Conan is an electrician. I don't think he's 30 yet but he is very good at his craft and on most jobs, he leads a crew. He's in the IBEW union, and (except for the long hair part) you wouldn't think to look twice at him, but talking to him you (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

gmltc
(score: 1.154)

  Re: Greetings!

Hello to all the other GMLTC members. I really should read this group more often (I spend way too much time on robotics). Anyways, I won't be able to make the LaCrosse show (again :-( ) due to a conflict with one of my local shows. Just to let those (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 1.154)

  Lego a hit with Fresno Model Railroaders!

I went to the Fresno Model Railroad club meeting last night and brought some LEGO train stuff. I figured one or two people might want to see one, but that most would not be interested. Ha ha ha, how wrong I was. There were about 25-30 people there (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.154)

  Ikros: Chaos Skies Chapter 5 teaser

(URL) --Anthony (URL) The Kingdom of Ikros> (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX)

teaser
(score: 1.154)

  Re: The Coolest Picture

(...) How about tossing in a teaser photo for us? Think of it as giving the gang an early X-mas gift. Adr. (21 years ago, 12-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

teaser
(score: 1.154)

  Re: Gats in St. Louis

(...) At least I got to ride metrolink for the first time. I never really had a reason to until now. (grin) The O gauge layout they had set up (in my opinion) was rather poor. I don't belive that it made any grade changes whatsoever, along with no (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mo)

gmltc
(score: 1.154)

  Re: What are your 10 most wanted pieces from LEGO Direct?

(...) 1 through 6: 2x4 bricks in Black, Brown, Tan, Green, Grey and Charcoal (Several thousand of each color!) 7: Orange 1x4 bricks (500) 8: Red 1x2 plates (5000) 9: Orange 1x4x3 Train Windows with 'glass' (200) 10: Grey 2x2 tiles (500) JohnG, GMLTC (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

gmltc
(score: 1.154)

  Re: Interesting Castle on Ebay

(...) More of a lurker, I guess. Now, if you all came to the GMLTC meetings, you'd get to see some of this stuff, that's what I am saying. :-) C'mon, Minneapolis in the winter isn't THAT cold and windy. What are you saving those airline miles for, (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

gmltc
(score: 1.154)

  (canceled)

gmltc
(score: 1.154)

  Re: item prices

Mr L F Braun wrote in message <388FE5BF.171A36CE@p...su.edu>... (...) of hours, (...) twitching, GMLTC (...) While there are many sets I would do this with, if I lucked onto a Metroliner, I would either keep the Metroliner as is (of course I am into (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

gmltc
(score: 1.154)

  BIP Contest Winner!

(URL) The Building Instructions Portal has reached another landmark: 750 building instructions! As a way to celebrate this landmark, we're giving out prizes to one lucky winner. Joseph Gonzalez was randomly selected as the winner of the Teaser Prize (...) (21 years ago, 6-Dec-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, FTX) !

teaser
(score: 1.154)

  Re: Who here is from Michigan?

Cross posted to lugnet.loc.us.mi and subgroups where this belongs, FUT set to us.mi. General is too.. general a group. Welcome to Lugnet! (...) My wife went to HS in Greenville, grandparents live in Smyrna outside Belding (...) lot (...) Steve's (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr, lugnet.loc.us.mi.det, lugnet.loc.us.mi.fli, lugnet.loc.us.mi.lan)

gmltc
(score: 1.154)

  Re: Newsgroups for LUGs?

(...) Ok, but AFAIK there aren't any lug newsgroups right now. There should at least be newsgroups for LUGs and LTCs made under the appropriate heirarchy. lugnet.org.us.gmltc lugnet.org.us.gmlug lugnet.org.us.nelug lugnet.org.us.wamalug etc... -Tim (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us)

gmltc
(score: 1.154)

  Re: Greetings!

Okay, here's the scoop... The La Crosse Train Show is March 18th and 19th. The GMLTC will arrive Friday afternoon (17th) to set up and will stay in a hotel attached to the Convention Center Friday and Saturday nights. We could fest on Friday night (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.gmlug)

gmltc
(score: 1.154)

  Re: Scoop what?

(...) Neat. IS there such a piece? I thought that there were only round 1x1 *plates*. and the only round tile was the 2x2. Can't comment on scoopability but these are used a LOT by GMLTC for stuff like "spilled coal", "dirt clods", "animal waste" (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.technic)

gmltc
(score: 1.153)

  Re: What are your 10 most wanted pieces from LEGO Direct?

Steve, I don't think that something of your scale is impossible by parting out blue tubs. There are 120 2x4 bricks in a tub. That would mean you need to part out 42-84 tubs. This is indeed a large task, but by no means impossible. I sorted 96 tubs (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

gmltc
(score: 1.153)

More:  Next Page >>