 Trains / 3765
Re: New train page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 02:21:33 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Thomas Main writes:
Wow...I don't think I've ever seen the 1x2x2 trans-blue windows used
sideways as train windows before...

GMLTC dunit... :-)

this really opens up new
possibuildities for me :)

These creations have some rough edges, but a lot of potential. I have to try to
do a Shinkasen or something evocative of it this weekend so this was fortuitous
timing! I plan to crib extensively

++Lar