 Trains / 3769
Re: New train page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 06:41:49 GMT

Thank you for coming my train page !!

I improved my SHINKANSEN nose section.
It's a small change, but I think the new
version is much better than old one.

Please come and see new version.

  Thank you

Masayuki Ogura
my train site
http://www2.justnet.ne.jp/~mogura/nyantalegotrain.htm

These creations have some rough edges, but a lot of potential. I have to try • to
do a Shinkasen or something evocative of it this weekend so this was • fortuitous
timing! I plan to crib extensively

++Lar