 Trains / 3772
Re: New train page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 11:11:03 GMT

On Sat, 22 Jan 2000, Masayuki Ogura (<Foq59p.3C4@lugnet.com>) wrote at
06:41:49

Thank you for coming my train page !!

I improved my SHINKANSEN nose section.
It's a small change, but I think the new
version is much better than old one.

That train looks great!

The only thing I'd say is, can you get rid of the corners where the new
nose piece meets the rest of the body? It would look a lot smoother if
you could :-)

This is a suggestion for an improvement, not a criticism!

--
Tony Priestman