 Trains / 3720
3719  |  3721
Subject:
New train page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 23:31:03 GMT

  dear all train lovers:
I have been running a first Japanese LEGO train site.
On Monday,I translated it into English.

http://www2.justnet.ne.jp/~mogura/nyantalegotrain.htm

Please come and see my train creations.
I really wanna communicate with world train lovers!
  With best regards

Masayuki Ogura
my web site
http://www2.justnet.ne.jp/~mogura/nyantalegotrain.htm