  Search Results: gmltc teaser
 Results 1161 – 1180 of about 3200.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: June 2001 MOTM contest

"Terry K" <legoverse@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GE0K6s.Ew@lugnet.com... (...) For an LDraw.org run contest, I would restrict entries to models which have been generated with DAT utilities. (...) I wouldn't restrict model entries to bare (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

teaser
(score: 1.628)

  Re: More POOPs and licenses (was Re: 2002 catalog scans at FBTB)

(...) Yep, I remember that as well. Guess all the critics that this was the thin edge of a wedge were right after all. (...) Completely agreed on the risk. What a crock. I think the Bob sets will be a failure (or passable success) for the simple (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.year.2002)

teaser
(score: 1.628)

  Re: New Mini MOCs - AT-TE, Naboo Fighter...

(...) Thanks Joe! I appreciate the feedback! With all the other "minis" showning up at brickshelf I figured asking people what they thought was not necessary. Of course, since then I *did* have a lot of people email me on how the plates are stuck in (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.starwars)

teaser
(score: 1.628)

  Re: Bringing it all together

Hi Ed, Generally speaking, yeah, you said it: (...) Everyone can and should do what they want. We make no attempt to force you to adhere to a standard, or anything like that; no strict rules except the three C's (Creativity, Cooperation, and (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

teaser
(score: 1.628)

  Re: The Village of Dahyart version 2.0

Very Cool, Anthony! I can see that I missed a lot while I was offline (been fighting with my service provider). Your town is great. The wide variety of animals is what really caught my eye. I like the ducks, chickens, and cows, of course. I (...) (22 years ago, 16-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.628)

  MOC: Miniscale Moonbase Mod - Student Union Building

Stardate 112802 Starfleet Environmental Design Office of the Commander Tw0nCo Enterprises is pleased to announce the design approval of the new Boothby Student Union building. This facility is expected to become a focal point of daily student life (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.arch)

teaser
(score: 1.628)

  Re: My new MOC: Greisbart the Mage's Tower

(...) Jojo, This is an excellent creation! As has been said, the detail is superb and the whole tower feels complete in its setting. I have to agree with Jason Spears that: (...) I used such an "unconventional" construction technique on a past (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

teaser
(score: 1.628)

  The Next Grey Monster.

Hi, everyone. The next behemoth has begun to take shape here in my wee little apartment. I was vacillating between a Japanese WWII cruiser and a WWI German battleship or battlecruiser, and I think I've come down firmly in favor of the latter. The (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

teaser
(score: 1.628)

  Re: Jamocklaquat - Mission Two Completed - Left Arm and More!

dude, this sucker is lookin to be huge, and suprisingly intricate! full of detail, have you tried to hold anything with the hand yet, like a pop can or something? the finished product, as i said, will be montrouly huge, a massive undertaking for (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

teaser
(score: 1.628)

  Re: Deal me in

(...) seemed? I had a blast! That was the first time that the .Space Paparazzi got to visit another place, and it was a LOT of fun...except for the various things that weren't to keen on getting pix taken. Musta been the nuclear flash:) Anyhoo, I (...) (21 years ago, 8-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun, FTX)

teaser
(score: 1.628)

  Re: Brickshelf or Flickr?

(...) Many spacers have made the switch. The one quality that make flickr so much better to me is the "contact system" - I have a link that directs me to the most recent photos posted by my friends, most of whom are LEGO guys. This shows me their (...) (19 years ago, 30-Dec-05, to lugnet.general)

teaser
(score: 1.628)

  Re: The NEXT Pirates Legend (no whiners!)

(...) Ya know, you don't need canvas sails for rowboat sails: (URL) were deep links. Here's the (as of posting unmoderated) folder: (URL) not as good looking, but it works- and is easy too mass-produce. Oh, and you can count the ship behind the boat (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.pirates)

teaser
(score: 1.628)

  Construction 'bots

Greetings, Earth-Mortals! Being hopelessly behind on the latest fads (actually, I just got my other computer working, which finally allows me to use my new digicam.), I thought now might not be a bad time to show some of the 'bots I got out of my (...) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.628)

  Re: Ninja page update (mine :-)

(...) Thanks! Good question, though. I don't have a digital camera, so I kind of have to take shots in batches, which is why I don't have anything newer than what Pawel's scanned in. Actually, I need a scanner of my own, too. I'll disassemble the (...) (25 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.628)

  Another Mecha animation

It looks like build.mecha has gone a couple days without a post. We'll this should change that. I have completed work on another mecha animation file. It is the standard 60 frame spin around deal, but the model itself is one of my best. I am without (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jun-00, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.628)

  Re: DCC for the RCX

(...) Trains and Robotics can finally reach a common goal... :) ---...--- So I guess those RCX's (especially the RCX 1.0's) do come in handy after all. Actually, it looks very neat. This is something that we should be directing... now all I need is (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

teaser
(score: 1.628)

  Digital Camera fun...

Just posting to say that I got a digital camera (well I won it off E-bay and paid for it like in March, just before RTL soccer trial, and FINALLY got it on Friday. I took shots of my city hall, and my church, and you can definitely notice the (...) (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

teaser
(score: 1.628)

  Re: MonLUG's 5th train show pics.

(...) I have just uploaded my pictures to Brickshelf. The pictures are divided into 7 sections: Amusement Park: (URL) Commercial: (URL) Industrial: (URL) Port: (URL) Residential: (URL) Rural: (URL) and my personal favourite, my Junkyard Mega Wars (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.qc, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.town, FTX)

teaser
(score: 1.628)

  Re: Neo-Classic-Space Freighter WIP

(...) Hey Aaron, For me, the essence of the appeal of Classic Space is in its simplicity. I think you've really captured that with this model. I love the brick work on the wings instead of plates. I've been trying to go studless with most of my (...) (18 years ago, 23-Jan-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

teaser
(score: 1.628)

  Re: Adventurers Minifigs

(XFUT to lugnet.build.minifigs!) (...) Hey, fun game! I'll add mine in, too. (...) Gail will be showing up as the Red Fox's niece if I ever get around to continuing my Castle World ballad. (...) I can't say I've used Harry's face much. I don't care (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jul-00, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build.minifigs)

teaser
(score: 1.628)

More:  Next Page >>