Re: Bringing it all together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 20:47:00 GMT

Hi Ed,

Generally speaking, yeah, you said it:

(I know,
it won't make much of a difference, because I'm going to make
what I want anyway, but still...)  :)

Everyone can and should do what they want. We make no attempt to force you
to adhere to a standard, or anything like that; no strict rules except the
three C's (Creativity, Cooperation, and Courtesy - not neccesarily in that
order).

But, I'll try and answer your questions:

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Ed T. Toton III writes:
I only recently joined the castle-world community, but I'm
curious as to what sort of progress has been made in
bringing all these individual worlds together.

These have been made individually, or, more exactly, dually -- two (or more)
balladeers (= members of CW) work together to write a story, usually
combining characters, structures or other creations from both balladeers.
Examples thus far are:

-my Chapter 1 - included Craig's character, URU, and my teaser, which
included Matthew Wilkin's character. He's not in CW, but he's from lugnet.
-Pawel and Jason Catena's collaboration on Verneer's Chronicles, Chapter 9.
-Craig and Franklin Cain's work together on the attack on Gregor Tower. Scar
was also pictured in there.

I think that was it, but I'm not sure. Please CMIIW.

Has someone
been working on the map?

Craig has, well, supposedly, been working on it; although he has been busy,
moving, and other things. He never got around showing us anything
complete... :-/

I'm very curious because I'm in the early stages of planning
out how my characters and storylines will work, and it would
be helpful to know where I fit into the scheme of things

I understand, but like you said - feel free to do anything you want. We're
here to have fun!

-Shiri