  Search Results: fred
 Results 861 – 880 of about 1900.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Expansion board manual

all info about the exp board is on the web page, at (URL) there some specific info that you are missing? fred (...) (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.140)

  Constructopedia and Lego Patterns

Speaking of actually building - I'd like to give a big thanks to Ricardo for his pointer to Fred Martin's "The Art of Lego Design". (& thanks to Fred, too) My background is software and getting the Lego to stay together is definitely the hard part (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)

fred
(score: 0.139)

  Re: spare parts and sets that would be good

Free as can be... I got both the teachers and the regular ones from them. -- Everything else is just a toy... (URL) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

fred
(score: 0.139)

  Re: Power control for trains...

Fred thos new 8x8 without corners look l9ike PERFECT AT-AT feet.... (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

fred
(score: 0.139)

  Re: Where to buy in Rocky Mountain area?

(...) Well, cool, then. :-, Are you going to be seeing any of the national parks while you're over here? (...) The stores are really all over. Checking my 1997 phone book: Target: unknown at this time; fairly recent Shop-Ko: 7 in SLC metro Fred (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ut.slc)

Sproaticus wrote in message <375EA332.BB52D5F2@g...es.com>... (...) areas? - (...) I'll be touring the area in a RV so I can get just about anywhere that has a large enough car park :) (...) Judging by a couple of other posts I've seen, Target seem (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ut.slc)

fred
(score: 0.139)

  Re: Where to buy in Rocky Mountain area?

(...) Do you plan on venturing far from the airport? The SLC airport is about fifteen minutes' drive from any respectable store. I've had really good luck at the Super Targets; there's one west of I-15 on Center Street in Orem (about an hour south, (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ut.slc)

fred
(score: 0.139)

  HC11 E 'series'

I was wondering if i can use the HC11E9 series microcontroller instead of the A1 (that is suggested on the data sheets for the handy board). I have the Reference Manual for the HC11, looked at the data sheets and they say the E9 is an upgrade from (...) (25 years ago, 29-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.139)

  New Robotics on my wepsite...

Reciently I aquired an web cam and I couldn't resist making an attempt at making a webcam robot. This is the 2nd generation of the webcam robot. 1st generation never nade it into final assembly. Next is adding the RCX after I get extensions for the (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

fred
(score: 0.139)

  Re: hello all

Your English is excellent! Try the following URLs for starters: Fred Martin's "The Art of Lego Design" at ftp://cherupakha.med...oflego.pdf You'll need Adobe's Acrobat reader to view this document, but it's absolutely the best place to start. You (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)

fred
(score: 0.139)

  doc info

I am buliding my own handy board and I having difficulty downloading the "Assembling The Handy Board" file off the web site. Does anybody know any other way to obtain this document? Fred (25 years ago, 26-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.139)

  Re: help on replacement part

yes. fred (...) (25 years ago, 20-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.139)

  Re: handyboard clock speed

(...) yes, this is right. the fastest you can go with the 52-pin 6811s is 12 MHz crystal --> 3 MHz system clock (i'm pretty sure). so this is only 1.5x over the stock HB. so you've got the issue Curt pointed out with not only the downloader, but (...) (25 years ago, 23-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.138)

  Re: Faulty Digitals

it might be the processor, but more likely there is a board short connecting the dig ins to ground (input 7) and pwr (input 8). measure resistance between the inputs and the gnd and pwr rails to check. fred (...) (25 years ago, 23-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.138)

  Re: Pneumatic Hand-Pump

Give me a reasonable price and I may buy a few of them w/o Ebay. I only have the one that came with the search sub, so the more pneumatics the better. LegoCork -- Everything else is just a toy... (URL) (26 years ago, 30-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

fred
(score: 0.138)

  Re: First BayLUG meeting deemed "a success"!

A very big thanks to Zonker, Russell, Fred, Mark, and anyone else involved in the organizing of this event! It was much more ambitious than I'd been imagining, and I was quite happy to see how well it went. One conclusion that had been discussed (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

fred
(score: 0.138)

  Re: spare parts and sets that would be good

The Lego/Datca catalog has accessory parts packs for mini figs and some of the instructional sets. Some Technic parts in bulk ie: differentials, gears(50 - 100 per bag) and pneumatic parts. It's a freebie catalog, get it from their web site. -- (...) (26 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

fred
(score: 0.138)

  Re: Mindstorms: Use of Far Mode on IR Transmitter

Far mode allows you to download or control RCX via suplemental software (NCQ). The IR range can be boosted a bit by reflecting off a white surface (ceilings or walls), I think Radio Shack has a remote control range booster. This should be able to (...) (26 years ago, 23-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

fred
(score: 0.138)

  Re: Converting .ASM to .ICB

you use a special version of as11 that makes icb files. on the mac, there is a port by David Negro. look in the Software/Utils page of the HB site. Fred (...) (25 years ago, 13-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.138)

  Fwd: Re: help about part C3

replying to my own msg... (...) (that is, (...) in other words, (...) ok, so P6305-ND is the part i originally specified. sure enough, you can't find it online. but i found it in the latest print digikey catalog! (i didn't check that it was the same (...) (25 years ago, 13-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.137)

More:  Next Page >>