 Local / United States / Utah / Salt Lake City / 13
Re: Where to buy in Rocky Mountain area?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ut.slc
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 15:24:32 GMT

Dave Ryder wrote:
Sproaticus wrote in message <375EA332.BB52D5F2@geocities.com>...
Dave Ryder wrote:
Can anyone here from the Denver or Salt Lake City areas advise a visiting
Brit on somewhere good/reasonably priced to pick up Lego in those • areas? -
especially SW Ep1.
Do you plan on venturing far from the airport?  The SLC airport is about
fifteen minutes' drive from any respectable store.
I'll be touring the area in a RV so I can get just about anywhere that has a
large enough car park :)

Well, cool, then.  :-,

Are you going to be seeing any of the national parks while you're over here?

I've had really good luck at the Super Targets; there's one west of I-15 on
Center Street in Orem (about an hour south, where I live), and probably a
couple more in the SLC area.  You might also check out Shop-Ko and Fred
Meyer, which are also in good supply here.
Judging by a couple of other posts I've seen, Target seem to be a good bet,
so thanks for that,  whereabouts are Shop-Ko and Fred Meyer?

The stores are really all over.  Checking my 1997 phone book:

Target: unknown at this time; fairly recent
Shop-Ko: 7 in SLC metro
Fred Meyer: 8 in SLC metro

I can get you street addresses if you want, but I need to consult a more
recent phone book than what's in my office.  :-,

LMK

Cheers,
- jsproat

Darth Maul Lives