 General / 4616
4615  |  4617
Subject:
Where to buy in Rocky Mountain area?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.co.den, lugnet.loc.us.ut.slc, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 1999 13:20:36 GMT

Hi all,

Can anyone here from the Denver or Salt Lake City areas advise a visiting
Brit on somewhere good/reasonably priced to pick up Lego in those areas? -
especially SW Ep1.

Thanks in advance.

Dave.

P.S. Sorry for the cross-post but I couldn't decide which area would be
best. - Follow-ups have been set to lugnet.market.shopping.