 General / 4617
4616  |  4618
Subject:
Collection FOTW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 1999 12:47:38 GMT

Hi All,

Just settled on a price for a collection of about 60 small lego sets
with instructions. What do you think?
I'm keeping the town and maybe the Fabuland sets and will sell off the
space sets.

Gee, I love people who think they are too old to play with lego.

276    Doctor's Office
277    Fireplace
361    Garage
600    Police Car
603    Sidecar
605    Street Sweeper
606    Ambulance
607    Mini Loader
608    Taxi
617    Cowboys
625    Tractor
646    Auto Service Truck
671    Shell Tanker
673    Rally Repair Crew
675    Snack Bar
6608  Tractor
6609  Race Car
6610  Gas Pumps
6611  Fire Chief's Car
6627  Convertible
6628  Shell Tow Truck
6629  Ambulance
6647  Hiway Repair
6650  Fire and Rescue Van
6681  Police Van

Fabuland

324    Willie Racoon and Motorcycle
328    Moe Mouse and Cab
329    Bear and Pickup Truck
3601  Elton Elephant
3603  Boris Bulldog and Mailbox
3604  Mark Monkey and Wheelbarrow
3628  Perry Panda and Chester Chimp
3629  Barney Bear
3634  Charlie Crow's Carry All
3635  Bonnie Bunny's Camper
3654  County Cottage
3654  County Cotage
3671  Airport
3701  Cornelius Cat the Fisherman
3704  Marjorie Mouse the Housewife
3716  Small Office
3782  Patrick Parrot the Photojournalist

Space

0885  Space Scooter
0886  Space Buggy
0886  Space Buggy