 Robotics / 4471
4470  |  4472
Subject:
New Robotics on my wepsite...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 15:04:58 GMT

Reciently I aquired an web cam and I couldn't resist making an attempt at
making a webcam robot. This is the 2nd generation of the webcam robot. 1st
generation never nade it into final assembly. Next is adding the RCX after I
get extensions for the cam cables. Does anyone know where to get a DC power
extension cord, like one that would be used between The RCX and an AC
adapter? I need it for the web cam power. Using custom made wires for motor
leads.

--
When all else fails... Read the instructions...
http://www.geocities.com/Eureka/mine/5821