  Search Results: fred
 Results 621 – 640 of about 1900.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: chain links

(...) According to my handy dandy LEGO USA catalog (Holiday1999 issue) the links are $4.00 for 35 of them. I plan on getting 2 of these packs just for timing chains on motors. Fred aka Legocorky (URL) I wish Outlook express would let me post again, (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

fred
(score: 0.165)

  Tap Rewls! (was Re: Moving to .nl)

(...) Top one;-) (...) Nearly, but no;-) First, the umlaut is over the "n" (the good humor is everywhere;). Butchering the band name is a motif which runs throughout the movie, starting when the band arrives in the US (chauffeur Bruno Kirby holds (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

fred
(score: 0.165)

  Acrmills bins for sale

Does anyone use the Acromills type storage bins for their LEGO colletcion? I have aquired many of these (over 100) bins size is 12inches long by 4inches wide and 4 inches deep, color blue. I have quite a few of the dividers for this size bin also. (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

fred
(score: 0.165)

  Acromills bins...

Does anyone use the Acromills type storage bins for their LEGO colletcion? I have aquired many of these (over 100) bins size is 12inches long by 4inches wide and 4 inches deep, color blue. I have quite a few of the dividers for this size bin also. (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.storage)

fred
(score: 0.165)

  This week's shopping...

Hi all, My wife (a tolerant Lego spouse) and I did some shopping at various stores this week and this is what we found: Kmart in West Valley/Taylorsville (4100 S & Redwood Rd) 6479 emergency response center for 29.99 (gone, we bought it!) 5988 (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ut)

fred
(score: 0.165)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer

(...) My local Toys R Us has some, and I think a couple of the Fred Meyers do. Sincerely, Timbo (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

fred
(score: 0.164)

  Re: More Heat Testing

(...) Thanx for the info, Fred. Do you happen to know at what temperature the bricks start to lose there grippiness? I'm not concerned that my attic will reach 220 degrees, but 150 might be a possibility. eric (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.storage)

fred
(score: 0.164)

  Re: What are the *REAL* Y2K sets?

(...) [snip] (...) [snip] And for the 2001 product line, a variation on Adventurers: Scavengers! Explore the abandoned ruins of the ancients, searching for food and supplies, but beware the hideous mutant guardians. Featuring Longwhisker the Quick (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

fred
(score: 0.164)

  RE: Race scene wallpaper

(...) Beautiful Fred! With so many good models under your belt, I wonder why you haven't had a call from TLC yet. Maybe you should submit an electronic portfolio to their design centre. I haven't been LEGO shopping since way before Christmas. All I (...) (25 years ago, 27-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad)

fred
(score: 0.164)

  new lock_process() function library for IC

I have written some library code which allows user programs to effectively hog_processor() for a user-specified time interval, instead of the 256 msec allowed by hog_processor(). The new functions are: void lock_process(float seconds) ;locks out (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.164)

  Re: Mormon bashing again

(...) Like? (...) Anti-logic. Evolution and biblical Special Creation aren't the only two choices. And evolution does not "like" or "dislike" the fossil record (although we all can dream of having every creature that ever lived preserved somehow, (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

fred
(score: 0.164)

  Rig Racers at Fred Meyer

Hi Everyone, I was at the Fred Meyer at 3300E 3300S in SLC today. They had Rig Racers on clearance for around $6.50. I know, its not the greatest set but I bought one for the "vehicle jack" included in the set. They had 7 left this morning (2/18). (...) (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ut)

fred
(score: 0.164)

  Re: error message

Kah Mun, sorry, IC does not support the 'switch' construct. re-write using if-thens. fred In your message you said: (...) t (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.164)

  Re: Technic Parts Auction

(...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

fred
(score: 0.164)

  Technic Parts Auction

This is to announce some Technic parts that I am placing on ebay for auction. So far there is V8engine parts (over 40 pieces) w/4 days remaining. More lots will be added this weekend. Legocork (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

fred
(score: 0.164)

  Re: Has anyone got new Throwbots?

I saw Millennia and Blaze at the Fred Meyer located at 158th and Walker road in Beaverton OR. Also Blaze and space for the others at 148th and SE Division in Portland OR. -Cheese (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.technic)

fred
(score: 0.163)

  Re: Fred Meyer has sets for 50% off

David Phillips wrote in message ... (...) to (...) The Fred Meyer I went to didn't have any Star Wars Lego on clearance. I did notice that at one Fred Meyer they had an in store ad selling the mummy's tomb for 19.99. From past experience this sale (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 0.163)

  Re: Call for Discussion - Northern CA Lego Train Group

(...) This would be cool. (...) I like it. <snip, snip, snip> I'd like to help when I can. Since I have no room for a module, I would probably just be building cars and/or structures to add to an existing module. But I'd like to participate if (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

fred
(score: 0.163)

  Re: You are not authorized to view this page

big system failure has occurred. following is msg from our sys admins. fred as i'm sure you all have noticed, our most critial file server hub.media.mit.edu is having major problems. we are looking into it but do not currently have an estimate of (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.163)

  Re: Who here is from Michigan?

Howdy, Phil! I live in Three Rivers (about 20 miles south of Kzoo). I'm working fulltime and going to school fulltime so I don't get to do as much building as I'd like, but I'm really good at buying new stuff! My main interests are in Mindstorms and (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)

fred
(score: 0.163)

More:  Next Page >>