 Robotics / Handy Board / 7200
Re: You are not authorized to view this page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 07:19:23 GMT

big system failure has occurred.  following is msg from our sys admins.

fred

as i'm sure you all have noticed, our most critial file server
hub.media.mit.edu is having major problems.

we are looking into it but do not currently have an estimate of when it
will be well again.

we will send an update once it is fixed, or once we know about how long
it will take.

cheers,
NeCSys

In lugnet.robotics.handyboard, Peter <eacmen@att.net> writes: