Re: Call for Discussion - Northern CA Lego Train Group
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 23:26:41 GMT

Attention all LEGO Train fans:

It looks like there might finally be enough people in the San Francisco Bay
area now that have the train addiction to get an actual LEGO Train Club going.

This would be cool.

I would like to propose getting an official train club... <snip>

I like it.

<snip, snip, snip>

I'd like to help when I can. Since I have no room for a module, I would
probably just be building cars and/or structures to add to an existing
module. But I'd like to participate if things get going.

And of course I'd offer graphic design skills if needed.

Fred

P.S.
Any trains end up on sale at Target yet?
I keep checking and haven't seen or heard of a sale.

I'd like to get 2 of the 4561 when and if they go on sale, if someone sees
them before me and buys 8 or 10!

Fred Yokel Design
2635 North First Street,  Suite 204
San Jose, CA  95134