  Search Results: fred
 Results 301 – 320 of about 1900.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: War

(...) <snip first two parts of rebuttal> (...) No, it is in fact quite important, else you leave things hanging and you leave things open to the chattering classes claiming that 911 was our fault, for example. Let's try an analogy. Suppose Fred (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

fred
(score: 0.218)

  Re: War

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GKKrsr.651@lugnet.com... (...) Except no one is talking about x-box'es and no one expects the state to provide x-boxes on welfare. But had Fred Bloggs Jr been hungry because of the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

fred
(score: 0.218)

  Re: Beginners Quest.

The E1 chip works with the Handy Board. Actually, any of the 52-pin PLCC 6811s will work. You may have to change the CONFIG register to get Interactive C to run. Fred (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.217)

  lcd page zero driver and interrupts

I am prototyping an interrupt driven system on the Handy Board in assembly language. I want to use the onboard LCD and have implemented a page zero driver as described beginning on page 356 of Robotic Explorations, by Fred Martin. The LCD driver (...) (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.216)

  Yardsale FOTW

6990 Complete w/box for $60, 6980 (same) for $20, 6886 for $5. It pays to be there 5 min before sale time starts. -- Please visit (URL) (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 0.216)

  Handy Board web site ISP switch

Hi all, I'm switching to a new ISP to host the Handy Board web site. During the next few days, the URL might not resolve properly. If you have trouble loading handyboard.com, you can use (URL) . This works now. Hopefully the switch-over will be (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.215)

  Re: download .s19 problem

the target of your code is probably the zero page of RAM, where the downloader bootstrap routine lives. so as your code is being downloaded, you're over-writing the hc11-ram-based dl comms code and the host side ultimately fails. fred (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.215)

  Re: 5958 $14.99 At Vancouver, WA Fred Meyer

Hi, fellow Vancouver Lugnet member! Which store? Jonathan Nichol Lugnet Member #1130 (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.sealug)

fred
(score: 0.214)

  5958 $14.99 At Vancouver, WA Fred Meyer

About 30 of them. For a small fee plus S & H I'll get one for you, too... Todd Lugnet Member #949 taa23@hotmail.com (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.sealug)

fred
(score: 0.214)

  Building a peripheral bus from motor output

Hi all, I recently read an excellent paper by Fred Martin (of MIT fame) on building toys in a modular fashion. His microcontroller was similar to the RCX but had one key addition - a two wire serial bus so that active peripherals could be attached (...) (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics)

fred
(score: 0.214)

  Building a peripheral bus from motor output

Hi all, I recently read an excellent paper by Fred Martin (of MIT fame) on building toys in a modular fashion. His microcontroller was similar to the RCX but had one key addition - a two wire serial bus so that active peripherals could be attached (...) (23 years ago, 24-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics)

fred
(score: 0.214)

  Re: MOC: First World War German Dreadnought: SMS Friedrich der Grosse

Amazing creation! I am still dazzled, even though I couldn't see "Fred" live. The pictures are very good, so I managed to sense the "scale" of the model... the word that comes to mind is none other than "Grosse"! (hence, the name: your own + "the (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.boats, lugnet.pirates)

fred
(score: 0.214)

  Fred's book available again

Hi everyone, Sorry for the shameless self-promotion, but: my book is in stock at Amazon and Barnes and Noble again. If you'd like to order with me as an affiliate, below are links to the respective companies. Thanks for your patience and interest! (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.214)

  Re: HELP!!Arrays in IC

The free IC does support one-dimensional arrays. Fred (...) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.214)

  Re: Instructions for building own Handyboard

James, Gerber files can be found in the Hardware:PCB Layouts link. The HB is a fairly complex board -- are you sure you want to make it by hand? If you haven't gone from Gerber files to boards before, the HB probably isn't the best board to start (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.214)

  Re: Is Expansion Board Servo Voltage Suppose to Be 9v

Yes, Fred, the diodes are in place. I Assume that is where I should start to test for opens, shorts and, bad diodes. Thanks for the help. Andy "Fred G. Martin" <fredm@alum.mit.edu> wrote in message news:200108150241.WA...net.com... (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.214)

  Re: Question for model RR gurus

(...) I think there are a few reasons. One thing is that while in many places in real life, everything is manual, in other places it isn't. Mailine turnouts these days are probably remotely controlled (that's what an interlocking tower does for one (...) (23 years ago, 18-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

fred
(score: 0.214)

  Re: CBN broadcast Re: Castle World - The Gathering

(URL) here, speaking more-or-less for the Blank Shields, and all that. Fascinating stuff, this Isle of Mists. I've heard the rumours of course, but I never paid them much interest, to be honest. Moutain dragon, you know, not much for water, I'm (...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

fred
(score: 0.213)

  Set Inventories Index

I have created an index of all Lego inventories sources I could find, that is: - This newsgroup - The various "Set Inventories" area of Lugnet - Peeron - Enchanted Forest : (URL) can see the result (URL) The back-end is actually a database so many (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

fred
(score: 0.213)

  Re: Sorry, last posting was confusing

Please see Curt Mills' gcc libraries for the HB, linked from (URL) . Fred (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.213)

More:  Next Page >>