 Robotics / Handy Board / 8398
8397  |  8399
Subject:
Handy Board web site ISP switch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 05:14:48 GMT

Hi all,

I'm switching to a new ISP to host the Handy Board web site.  During the
next few days, the URL might not resolve properly.

If you have trouble loading handyboard.com, you can use
http://fredm.phpwebhosting.com/ .  This works now.

Hopefully the switch-over will be relatively painless.  Please send me
email if you have any questions or concerns.

Of course, if things get really messed up, I might have trouble
receiving email...!!

Yours,
Fred