 Database / Set Inventories / 987
986  |  988
Subject:
Set Inventories Index
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 18:24:14 GMT

I have created an index of all Lego inventories sources I could find, that is:
- This newsgroup
- The various "Set Inventories" area of Lugnet
- Peeron
- Enchanted Forest :
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Cottage/5900/Adventurers.html

You can see the result http://mypage.bluwin.ch/alf/lego/0.html. The back-end is
actually a database so many more presentations are possible.

Let me know what you think

Fred

PS: Interrestingly, there are inventories around for sets unkown to Lugnet!:

- Inventory- bucket 4921 (Red Canadian Only bucket) (News)
- Mega Bloks 967 bucket (News)
- 1065 Housing Accessory Set (Tim Vattima)
- 9354 Community Vehicles (Tim Vattima)
- 9356 Town Environment Set (Tim)
- 9361 Community People (Tim)
- 9362 Road Plates (Tim)
- 9452 Giant Topic Set (Tim)
- 9454 Functions Set
- 9999 Converter 110v. -220v. (Tim; might be a made up number)