 Database / Set Inventories / 988
Re: Set Inventories Index
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 20:33:26 GMT

On Fri, 17 Aug 2001, Frederic Thomas wrote:

I have created an index of all Lego inventories sources I could find, that is:
- This newsgroup
- The various "Set Inventories" area of Lugnet
- Peeron
- Enchanted Forest :
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Cottage/5900/Adventurers.html

You can see the result http://mypage.bluwin.ch/alf/lego/0.html. The back-end is
actually a database so many more presentations are possible.

Typo:  URL should be

http://mypage.bluewin.ch/alf/lego/0.html

Interesting. . .

TWS Garrison